APEX is hiring active players for our Halo Staff

APEX Gaming XB1 is a newly re-established SC (Division) of our growing XB1 community clan of APEX Gaming. We are a rather laid back clan, with an ideology to admit both casual and hardcore/competitive gamers, to please both styles of play. Given we’ve (or rather I) recently re-ignited our halo group, I’m looking for players to join (and who might also want immediate clan advancement with a plethora of job openings). We don’t have any requirements for joining, you can be really bad or really good, all that matters is that you play. We’re not exactly in a position to go for Achilles, but it’s a future goal for us.

Now some things you should know about APEX Gaming XB1

• We are open to casual and hardcore/competitive players
  • We are an all ages community (although just about 100% of us are adults)
  • We began as a Destiny clan at the start of 2016
  • We’ve expanded into a few other game franchises with some growing success
  • I’m currently working on revitalizing the interest in Halo (as well as another game franchise division) so that we can have a total of 4 fully operational divisions.
    – If I can really get Halo going, I’m going to have it be one of our premier divisions in APEX, as it’s such a great game franchise.
  • We are looking for staff of all sorts for the Halo division, this can be anything from fire team leader, training staff, franchise commander, or even all the way up to the top of the ranks of General.
  • We operate on our own private website: http://apexgaming.online (we’re looking to get everyone to join here, to make our base of operations more active & informative to all)
  • We have a clan chat based on Discord

I’m looking for those players that don’t give up easily, no matter their skill level, who can put in the work to make a clan truly great, bonds unbroken by friendship and camaraderie. If you’re one of those players, then we at APEX Gaming XB1 want you to join our cause!

I’m currently looking for some of the following positions to be filled

• General :: The #1 in charge of the Halo division (ultimately replacing myself, as I’m getting drawn elsewhere in APEX to handle things). You recruit, play with everyone, make sure the SC stays active. Creates community events.
  • Colonel :: The #2’s in charge of the Halo division. Report directly to the General. You recruit, play with everyone, and make sure the SC stays active. Helps create community events as well.
  • Event Officer :: Active players willing to go above and beyond the call of duty and actively schedule community events for those in the SC.
  • Training Staff :: Active players that help those who aren’t so good at Halo and attempt to make them better at the game. After all, we’re a clan open to everyone, so it only makes sense that we look to better those who need it.

These positions must be applied for on http://apexgaming.online and nowhere else, given staff apps are the only application we require for entry into the clan. Other than that, join our SC and once your app has been approved I can promote you in the SC.

If you’d like to talk, you can get a hold any of the following current staff members

• Wicked End89 (me) :: Clan founder
  • Hamuras (Head of PR)
  • Grassmonkey1252 (Franchise Officer)
  • CaptainRex401 (Franchise Officer)