Anything you would like to see for campaign DLC?

I would like to see the SoS and Arbiter return and a fleshed out allied Kig-yar character… they are lacking in halo

Also would like to see the return of T’vaoan and buggers and the inclusion of prelates

More weapons like the Brute shot and carbine

More ranks for the enemies

More skulls

Most of all though is i want arby back and i think having a Kig-yar main character would be awesome and something that is lacking in the halo universe, even in the books. We need to flesh out the Kig-yar some more and have them be more appreciable

1 Like

I’d just like more content. Different biomes of the ring to explore, more linear levels that don’t use the same copy-pasted three rooms and two hallways over and over and over, etc.

4 Likes

I agree with this sentiment. I haven’t beat the campaign and already the world is starting to feel samey. Other open world games with similarly sized maps managed different biomes, and so did past Halos even if they weren’t open world. It makes those biomes, and the game as a whole, more memorable.

1 Like

I would like a darker atmosphere, similar to Halo 3: ODST. Love the nightly city.

3 Likes

Darker nights (and longer ones) would be awesome

3 Likes

Are they going to expose the campaign for modding? This kind of atmospheric / environmental mod was always something that had a lot of options in games like Skyrim.

2 Likes

Infinite could do all kinds of stuff honestly, hence why I think this was the game that 343i said was meant to last 10 years.

-More areas to explore
-more High Value Targets
-More weapons/vehicles
-New narratives/stories (Arby, Blue Team, Atriox, freaking anything at this point)
-More enemy types/variants (Flood, Prometheans, Endless, Buggers, etc.)
-Basic features (which are more like updates than DLC but I’ll mention them anyway) like ability to replay missions, more skulls, ability to replay open world events, more variety with weathers, etc.

They could easily have a decent sized DLC every year and never run out of ideas frankly. Open world Halo makes a lot of things possible.

2 Likes

I would like to see the arbiter,Vadum and the flood return in a campaign dlc

2 Likes

I don’t understand why people want the flood to return. The flood are fun to fight in precisely zero of the games they are in. They weren’t fun in Halo 1. They weren’t fun in Halo 2. They weren’t fun in Halo 3. I’m pretty sure that there are zero people who have Halo 1’s Library or Halo 3’s Cortana levels as their favorite campaign missions.

They were really cool from a thematic and narrative perspective, but they just weren’t fun to play against.

I’d like to see them just continue with the Covenant, or otherwise bring in something new that’s equally fun. The Flood weren’t that great, and the Prometheans were even worse.

1 Like

The Didact coming back would be nice. There is a hidden voice line from him (technically it would most likely be the Iso-Didact) and he has been teased to still be around in some capacity.

1 Like

How about a sub-campaign where you play as a Grunt, a Brute, or as a Marine?

We already have a game where you play as an ODST (Halo 3 ODST) and an Elite (the Arbiter in Halo 2) so why not have more with others?

2 Likes

Speak for yourself I found the flood fun to fight against in halo 2 also the flood are a big factor in the horror element of the halo series

2 Likes

No, kig-yar. We beed to flush out that species because they are really cool

The flood add an element of horror to the games which other enemies don’t. As badass as the banished are, they aren’t the same kind of scary, if that makes sense. Halo isn’t just about the gameplay, the atmosphere was always a big part of it.

Also, I found them interesting to fight. But it’s okay if you didn’t. Some people prefer different combat.

2 Likes