Anything Special for veteran halo gamers?

Is there any nameplates like Reach or something for veteran halo gamers?
Maybe past halo 3 stats like legacy in Reach?
Would be nice to see all your past halos grades ans stats beside your spartan profile.

No news yet :frowning:

I hope they dont erase all past stats .

I want something for all Legendary completions, cumulative.

> I want something for all Legendary completions, cumulative.

+1.

Haven’t heard anything, but then again, its possible down the road…

I hope there’ll be something. Preferably something small like the nameplate. Nothing to change gameplay, but something to make you stick out from the herd.

> I want something for all Legendary completions, cumulative.

I know they are keeping all past achievements but how cares about that ? Achievements is notin.

> I hope there’ll be something. Preferably something small like the nameplate. Nothing to change gameplay, but something to make you stick out from the herd.

Exactly !

Just give this old vet a Halo 2 nameplate so everyone has proof I played the best online game yet and still am on the same account!

> Just give this old vet a Halo 2 nameplate so everyone has proof I played the best online game yet and still am on the same account!

I wish

> No news yet :frowning:

My guess is a few of the stances…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk3gP_f8fm8 (skip to about 1:15)

The “Believe” stance just begs to be a veteran reward.

A new Halo game is enough for me.

Emblems would be nice. Like a H3 logo emblem if you have played H3, H2 logo if you have played H2, etc.

Perhaps if you have all of the trilogy there could be some sort of trilogy emblem.

I would like to see special armor for people who have played the previous titles like this:

MJOLNIR Mark VI for completing Halo 3 on Legendary
ODST for those who completed Halo 3: ODST on Legendary
Mark V for finishing Halo: Reach on Legendary
MJOLNIR Mark V for finishing Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary on Legendary
This would not only make you stand out and show your achievements when wearing this armor, but you will get to wear that same armor you like and remind you of the memories playing these games.

i think thats a great idea! Mark V should at least be unlockable

> I would like to see special armor for people who have played the previous titles like this:
>
> MJOLNIR Mark VI for completing Halo 3 on Legendary
> ODST for those who completed Halo 3: ODST on Legendary
> Mark V for finishing Halo: Reach on Legendary
> MJOLNIR Mark V for finishing Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary on Legendary
> This would not only make you stand out and show your achievements when wearing this armor, but you will get to wear that same armor you like and remind you of the memories playing these games.
[/quote]
…Or just completing them.Also something for Halo 2 on PC (Mine is connected to my current gamertag)

> > I would like to see special armor for people who have played the previous titles like this:
> >
> > MJOLNIR Mark VI for completing Halo 3 on Legendary
> > ODST for those who completed Halo 3: ODST on Legendary
> > Mark V for finishing Halo: Reach on Legendary
> > MJOLNIR Mark V for finishing Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary on Legendary
> > This would not only make you stand out and show your achievements when wearing this armor, but you will get to wear that same armor you like and remind you of the memories playing these games.
[/quote]
…<mark>Or just completing them</mark>.Also something for Halo 2 on PC (Mine is connected to my current gamertag)
[/quote]
On Legendary.

I want an armor piece for having more than 1000 hours of Halo: CE gameplay.

Maybe a reach skin style ar for people who got the monument to all your sins achievement?