Anything big with Forge yet?

I know its really early, but Im eager to play some sick racing maps, some remakes of halo 3 maps(Pit please), and just some fun maps.

bump

I’ve found one race map so far but it seems the forge community is working on creating a gametype to go with it.

We wont be seeing much cool stuff until the file sharing system is 100% online.

Is there any Forge group websites out there or anything for halo 4? Like big forging communities?

I think this is what you’re looking for, OP.

> I think this is what you’re looking for, OP.

Forgehub has zero Halo 4 content.

They peaked during Halo 3, they’re not really the go-to forge site anymore.

Haha, is this a joke? THeres no damn room to build on these crappy maps, maybe if they were real forgable maps you’d have something but theres a 5 meter height limit and such limited terrain to build on, its pathetic! You can’t build properly like you could in Halo: Reach. 343, release some ACTUAL forge world maps if your even going to bother including the feature.

> > I think this is what you’re looking for, OP.
>
> Forgehub has zero Halo 4 content.
>
> They peaked during Halo 3, they’re not really the go-to forge site anymore.

Well they still have a pretty active userbase, but I think it’s just because the game has only been out for a few days now, so they’re still taking time to build the first wave of maps/gametypes.

Ii built Castle Wars from Halo Reach in to Halo 4 on Ravine (Though quite smaller, Erosion might have worked better).

We won’t see anything until 343 looks at Forger’s several complaints about customs. They added SWAT in, so that’s one wish the community had. Now we have about 20 more, including race, infection without flood, helicopters, etc.

> Ii built Castle Wars from Halo Reach in to Halo 4 on Ravine (Though quite smaller, Erosion might have worked better).

If only Erosion or the other maps were as big as they seemed. They are all downright puny. The Forge is awesome, don’t get me wrong. But I enjoyed Forge World a whole lot more than these maps, even if one is in space.

I have remake of Pit if you wait it…

a I’ll put it on my file-share in a min…

Not much point in using Forge until we hear whether or not 343 is going to add all of the custom game options and game types that made Forge such a success in halo Reach.

I am pretty much done with Wario Stadium from Mario kart 64. Message GT TurbTastic if you want to check it out.