Anyone With A Mic

Hello as the title suggest is there anyone out there who would like to play some Halo sometime and party up play some games and chat? I am getting kind of fed up playing games with no communication from teammates. So if you have a mic are looking for someone to play leave a message and your GT below.

As a side note I am from the UK and I play to win games not just mess around.
I will let know and have my GT once I know more about you guys thanks :).

This is for playing The MCC by the way.

Casual weekly bump also seeing as I know what people are like I will include my GT for all to see so if you are a decent player and want to play to win hit me up I play when I can.

GT SAS Dredd

Sk8rdie88. I’m down.

Sk8rdie88. I’m down.

EP1CZzXSHEEP I’m down

GT: paradlse (that’s an “L” between the “d” and the “s”)

I’m from the U.S though.

Okay thanks for the replies so far guys but can you let me know a bit more about you please what gametypes you like to play etc and do you play to win or just for fun a mess around also I do not care where you are from I have no prejudice about nationality as long as you have a mic and communicate. Although it would be great if you speak English as I do apologise but I speak no other languages and for that I am sorry.

Sorry for that Projectzero. I play Halo for fun but don’t think that I don’t play competitively. I’m competitive in nature and I hate the thought of losing. I play HCS settings on H2A and MLG settings on H2C and H3 in terms of competitive Halo. I don’t play much Halo: CE or H4 but I like Halo in general. I find playing competitive Halo fun. I speak English and I communicate in game. I play competitively for a team so I know call outs. At the same time I like to have fun so I’ll joke around out of games but in game I’ll only joke around if we’re blowing out the other team.

Afro viking. I play to win. Expect call outs and actual game talk.

Anyone else out there?

Someone invite me will be on most of day

I have a mic, I play all sorts of playlists and play competitively and also for fun. I’m from the US and I’m on after 3 pm pacific time. Don’t know what time that is in the UK. GT is DaffierPuppet9. I’m also 16 so don’t worry about me squeaking in the mic.

I am on regularly and I have a mic. Add: Halo MCC God

Hey my gamertag is “Dust of Angels” i play mostly big team battle but im down for any game mode just no team snipers please. I’m in the same boat as you i love halo but hate that no one communicates in MCC. My K/D probally makes me look much worse than I actually am because my brother players on the same account, I’m not pro but im better than average and always communicate. add me if you like and if anyone wants to who’s reading the comments feel free to add me aswell.

Hey my gamertag is “Dust of Angels” i play mostly big team battle but im down for any game mode just no team snipers please. I’m in the same boat as you i love halo but hate that no one communicates in MCC. My K/D probally makes me look much worse than I actually am because my brother players on the same account, I’m not pro but im better than average and always communicate. add me if you like and if anyone wants to who’s reading the comments feel free to add me aswell.

Add SGT Re Im down for anything.

Casual weekly bump also seeing as I know what people are like I will include my GT for all to see so if you are a decent player and want to play to win hit me up I play when I can.

GT SAS Dredd

Add: Metal Sev

I’m down for any game/gametype. I just want to play with teammates who speak.