Anyone who hasn't purchased Map Pass?

Are y’all waiting for the upcoming TU balancing as well? Certain playlists? Will you be getting the map pass in the future?

I’m waiting on a lot of things. Most of which I will most likely not see, sadly.

30 bucks I haven’t wasted so far. After playing the Crimson -Yoink- up trial I saw how bad the maps were and am glad I did not buy the map pass. As much as I would like more halo achievements to boost my Halo career stats it’s not worth my money and throwing $$$ just for achievements is just downright stupid.

not gonna waste my money on maps i’ll never play on

now if i see “DLC required” on most playlists, that’ll be a MUCH different story

> 30 bucks I haven’t wasted so far. After playing the Crimson -Yoink!- up trial I saw how bad the maps were and am glad I did not buy the map pass. As much as I would like more halo achievements to boost my Halo career stats it’s not worth my money and throwing $$$ just for achievements is just downright stupid.

I bought the Majestic maps and was quite pleased, I’d recommend those. That being said, I still saved $20 because I didn’t purchase the Crimson DLC and won’t be purchasing the Castle DLC either. I’m glad I didn’t drop the extra $30 for the map pass because 6 of the 9 maps don’t appeal to me.

Didn’t like the maps on Crimson. But I bought Majestic after so many people said it was great. I’ll wait on Castle to see what people think of those maps too

> not gonna waste my money on maps i’ll never play on
>
>
> now if i see “DLC required” on most playlists, that’ll be a MUCH different story

This sums up multiplayer right now. I bought the pass, but wish I got to play more often on DLC

I will not spend anything extra on this game until they fix the problems that have been plaguing the game since day 1.

> > not gonna waste my money on maps i’ll never play on
> >
> >
> > now if i see “DLC required” on most playlists, that’ll be a MUCH different story
>
> This sums up multiplayer right now. I bought the pass, but wish I got to play more often on DLC

After being conned into buying the maps for Reach I’ll never buy ANY map packs for any more Halo games.
It was highly unlikely that you’d get a DLC map in the standard playlist.
Should ‘DLC required’ come up under regular playlists then I wont be playing, this games not good enough to waste money on.

Im not going to fork over my valuble MS points for a few maps that most players cant even access.They should have made them free and found some other way to scab money through DLC.

I am waiting for a TU to balance the DMR, a fix for SWAT (DMR swat, and Battle Rifle Swat), fix LAG!!!, and a very unlikely get rid of all AA’s fix lol. I know there is throwdown but no one plays it. But ya I do plan on getting the map pass IF or WHEN they are going to send out a TU

> not gonna waste my money on maps i’ll never play on
>
>
> now if i see “DLC required” on most playlists, that’ll be a MUCH different story

I have the map pass so I get the first 3 map packs free. I have enjoyed the Majestic maps very much, I usually just head into Majestic 4v4 DLC matchmaking. The maps play very well and there are fun wepons placed nicely throughout the maps. Not saying I didn’t enjoy the Crimson Maps. IMO it was well worth the $.