Anyone Who Hasn't Killed Captain Keyes In CE?

Admit it, as soon as you got the Magnum and loaded it, you went back to kill Keyes. I’m one of the many people that did that. :stuck_out_tongue:

However, are there players that didn’t do that at all?

Not only that, I tried to get away with it but doors were shut. I have seen this in videos with mods, even if anything else hits Keyes, the marines still go after Chief.

> 2535435425251123;1:
> Admit it, as soon as you got the Magnum and loaded it, you went back to kill Keyes. I’m one of the many people that did that. :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> However, are there players that didn’t do that at all?

Oh, I definitely did that. There’s also an achievement I think in the MCC that centers around needing to kill Keyes and then dodge the marines on Legendary that come to take you down.

> 2535435425251123;1:
> Admit it, as soon as you got the Magnum and loaded it, you went back to kill Keyes. I’m one of the many people that did that. :stuck_out_tongue:
>

Lol I did this

Never, I like Keyes too much

I have killed Keyes through various means like shooting him with a pistol or by throwing grenades. However, it’s truly a bummer than you cannot complete the mission after you have killed Keyes.

> 2535435425251123;1:
>

I was so focused to pass the mission as quick as possible, so I forgot to kill him LoL.

LOL, till the MCC achievement I never even tried. Shoot other marines or hit them with the worthog, accidentally.

Everytime I play that level I go back and shoot him in the face. Then I go on a rampage and have a shootout with those invincible marines.

I’ve never even thought to try this, what level are you guys talking about?

> 2533274877532816;10:
> I’ve never even thought to try this, what level are you guys talking about?

The very first level in CE called “Pillar of Autumn.”

> 2533274824050480;11:
> > 2533274877532816;10:
> > I’ve never even thought to try this, what level are you guys talking about?
>
> The very first level in CE called “Pillar of Autumn.”

okay yeah, i’ve never even thought to do that! i do remember getting killed by marines for shenanigans against them when i played halo ce as a kid so maybe i did try it.

I ran down the ladder after killing keyes. The marines was invincible tho

I haven’t killed him due to being scared of the invincible marines.

lol i need to do this

Haha well maybe i dont kill keyes but i killed the guys on the computers

> 2533274985070673;16:
> Haha well maybe i dont kill keyes but i killed the guys on the computers

What had they done to you? They had families!

I only did it for the Achievement and I felt dirty afterwards… Keyes was one of the real ones

> 2535411524798389;18:
> I only did it for the Achievement and I felt dirty afterwards… Keyes was one of the real ones

I sympathize with you here. I felt the same. I immediately took a shower after getting that achievement however I couldn’t get clean.