Anyone was able to get the "Got Milk" twitch drop this weekend?

So there was an event on twitch SSG Halo 2v2 Bash.
On the reward list we had a couple of items.
-Shuksan Bumer
-Midnight Gold Coating
-Got Milk emblem and nameplate

However it looks like after completing the drop and watching two hours, then claiming the reward. It does not show in-game. So I’m trying to see if anyone else had the same issue.

I have had other drops claimed and worked so idk why the Got Milk reward is not unlocked.

8 Likes

I’m still waiting for 1/3 drops from last weekend, and Got Milk from yesterday so expect it will be a while.

3 Likes

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/t/got-milked-name-emblem-twitch-drops-available-now/520348

4 Likes

Thanks for the link!

1 Like

Gotcha, the waiting game begins! I just noticed it was weird how the halo and hcs accounts on twitter did not promotte this at all. So im hoping we get the cute milk emblem.

2 Likes

I have the same problem, Got Milked is the only drop I’m missing and for some reason it’s the only one that ever hasn’t just unlocked after a couple of minutes post-claim. I’m now over 4 hours after claiming and it’s still locked in my customization.

2 Likes

Yeah, seems like its a common issue. The waiting game begins

Still hasn’t showed up for me, not good but gonna wait it out.

2 Likes

I’m still waiting on all three. Submitted a ticket for it, we’ll see what happens.

3 Likes

Still waiting for it.

2 Likes

i have the same issue, claimed it 13 hours ago and still dont see it in the game

3 Likes

Nope…
Didn’t get any of the three rewards…

3 Likes

Still nothing on my end neither.

4 Likes

Suprise suprise the twitch api is broken again. I’m also waiting

3 Likes

It has been three days now and I haven’t gotten any of these. I was able to claim and receive the green and gold armor/weapon coatings and victory shout back in December perfectly fine. Ever since then, I never severed my accounts’ links or altered them in any way. Come time for the 2v2 Big Bash, with both my accounts still connected, I watched the 2 hours and claimed all three (Midnight, Milk, and Bumper). There is a checkmark under all claims, signifying my account connection. Keep in mind my stuff was already connected because i never linked any other waypoint twitch account other than the two for HCS in December. Weird part is, no claims show in my waypoint history and it’s extremely confusing. Don’t know if I will ever get them, tbh.

3 Likes

I redeemed my drops Saturday and still nothing in game. Created a ticket and support was zero help at all.

4 Likes

Ticket went nowhere, got a pretty generic response:

"Thank you for your ticket. We have an article on the Halo Support website that contains a guide on how to claim the Twitch Drops for Halo Infinite. The article also contains troubleshooting steps that you can try if you were unable to receive the rewards. Here’s the link to the article: https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/articles/4415570792724

The troubleshooting steps provided in the article that you read may not reward the items retroactively to your account, but following them should enable you to receive them in the future.

I’ll be closing this ticket now. Feel free to submit a new ticket if you experience any issues with the game. Thanks!"

I actually noted in the ticket that I already went through those troubleshooting steps. Also never had an issue with other Twitch drops in the past (gotten all of the various HCS skins just fine), so doesn’t appear to be an issue with account linking.

5 Likes

:: ( Wow, that is the most generic response i have ever read, this is ridiculous : ( I need my milk!

2 Likes

But what if I’m lactose intolerant?

I didn’t even know there was a drop to be honest.

3 Likes

Could be soya, almond, or lactose-free dairy. No way of knowing without a label on the carton. I suspect it doesn’t even have anything to do with actual milk though.

2 Likes