Anyone Want to Love This Game but Just Can't?

I have loved every halo aside from 5…
I want to log in but I can hardly bring myself to even log into quick play, at this point I’ve done enough bot matches to rank up a single time or get easy challenges done so I can have LUMU soon then I just get off for the day.

The gameplay is almost there but the game is just so broken and unrewarding, I cannot tell you how many times I’ve been screwed over from garbage desync and just got off for the night. I’ve stopped doing challenges on purpose at this point because they drive me insane, I hope they never add anything as an ultimate challenge reward I want I’d rather spend money for it than waste a week doing stupid -Yoink!-.
Why should I bother playing a game that constantly robs me of any victories I have?
It’s literally not my internet, I check and test it every day before I play, all my friends complain and record the desync deaths they get too.

2 Likes

I feel mostly the same way. I just kinda hang out and zip around the single player map now till I get bored. Multiplayer is just non-existent.

2 Likes