Anyone wanna see a new warthog?

Get creative people!!

The current one looks great minus the jerry cans hanging out the back. They are a hazard.

I haven’t had a problem with any iteration of the Warthog, and the one seen in Infinite looks fantastic. I’m cool with letting 343 do their thing, since so far that is one thing they have managed to do very well.

> 2533274824050480;2:
> The current one looks great minus the jerry cans hanging out the back. They are a hazard.

Interesting point to bring up on the hazard front: the Warthog runs on hydrogen fuel cells, so the jerry cans hanging on the back are likely filled with water. So no hazard there. Though I understand the red coloring is misleading. I’d prefer if the cans were either black or green to match the aesthetic of the rest of the vehicle.

a warthog with a flamethrower?

Ice hog. Basically the h5 needler version but with slow down effects against ai.

What we need is the one that was in Forza Horizon in all it’s 4K glory

> 2535435902217648;3:
> I haven’t had a problem with any iteration of the Warthog, and the one seen in Infinite looks fantastic. I’m cool with letting 343 do their thing, since so far that is one thing they have managed to do very well.
>
>
> > 2533274824050480;2:
> > The current one looks great minus the jerry cans hanging out the back. They are a hazard.
>
> Interesting point to bring up on the hazard front: the Warthog runs on hydrogen fuel cells, so the jerry cans hanging on the back are likely filled with water. So no hazard there. Though I understand the red coloring is misleading. I’d prefer if the cans were either black or green to match the aesthetic of the rest of the vehicle.

Yep, that is well known. But I guess my point is that why use jerry cans in the first place since those are specifically made for gasoline? Could have easily used a different color to match the futuristic theme of everything else.

Hannibal Hog 2000

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2535422817021596;8:
> Hannibal Hog 2000

Oh crap it’s called a gauss hog

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Warthog with turrets on the side

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Warthog with single rocket pods on the side, and an ONI turret. Call it the W.A.R.thog

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274824050480;7:
> > 2535435902217648;3:
> > I haven’t had a problem with any iteration of the Warthog, and the one seen in Infinite looks fantastic. I’m cool with letting 343 do their thing, since so far that is one thing they have managed to do very well.
> >
> >
> > > 2533274824050480;2:
> > > The current one looks great minus the jerry cans hanging out the back. They are a hazard.
> >
> > Interesting point to bring up on the hazard front: the Warthog runs on hydrogen fuel cells, so the jerry cans hanging on the back are likely filled with water. So no hazard there. Though I understand the red coloring is misleading. I’d prefer if the cans were either black or green to match the aesthetic of the rest of the vehicle.
>
> Yep, that is well known. But I guess my point is that why use jerry cans in the first place since those are specifically made for gasoline? Could have easily used a different color to match the futuristic theme of everything else.

I know nothing and I thought they were just ascetic

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Ammo warthog

> 2535422817021596;12:
> > 2533274824050480;7:
> > > 2535435902217648;3:
> > > I haven’t had a problem with any iteration of the Warthog, and the one seen in Infinite looks fantastic. I’m cool with letting 343 do their thing, since so far that is one thing they have managed to do very well.
> > >
> > >
> > > > 2533274824050480;2:
> > > > The current one looks great minus the jerry cans hanging out the back. They are a hazard.
> > >
> > > Interesting point to bring up on the hazard front: the Warthog runs on hydrogen fuel cells, so the jerry cans hanging on the back are likely filled with water. So no hazard there. Though I understand the red coloring is misleading. I’d prefer if the cans were either black or green to match the aesthetic of the rest of the vehicle.
> >
> > Yep, that is well known. But I guess my point is that why use jerry cans in the first place since those are specifically made for gasoline? Could have easily used a different color to match the futuristic theme of everything else.
>
> I know nothing and I thought they were just ascetic

Well known to gearheads and lore fans then.

> 2533274824050480;14:
> > 2535422817021596;12:
> > > 2533274824050480;7:
> > > > 2535435902217648;3:
> > > > I haven’t had a problem with any iteration of the Warthog, and the one seen in Infinite looks fantastic. I’m cool with letting 343 do their thing, since so far that is one thing they have managed to do very well.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > > 2533274824050480;2:
> > > > > The current one looks great minus the jerry cans hanging out the back. They are a hazard.
> > > >
> > > > Interesting point to bring up on the hazard front: the Warthog runs on hydrogen fuel cells, so the jerry cans hanging on the back are likely filled with water. So no hazard there. Though I understand the red coloring is misleading. I’d prefer if the cans were either black or green to match the aesthetic of the rest of the vehicle.
> > >
> > > Yep, that is well known. But I guess my point is that why use jerry cans in the first place since those are specifically made for gasoline? Could have easily used a different color to match the futuristic theme of everything else.
> >
> > I know nothing and I thought they were just ascetic
>
> Well known to gearheads and lore fans then.

It would be cool if they were ammo boxes

> 2533274979619629;4:
> a warthog with a flamethrower?

Thermal Warthog

How about a shock hog? Originally I was thinking it would fire a strong bolt of lighting, but that might be too similar to the feel and damage output of a GAUS. So instead maybe a shorter range less powerful arc of electricity?

I don’t know. I feel like the hog line up has covered all the bases in the past. I wouldn’t mind a proper transport hog where we could actually sit 2 Spartans in the back.

I like the idea of a flame hog but I think the flame thrower Should be more of a medium range burst of fire instead of a constant stream. It might be cool if the flame hog turret lobbed a ball of ignited exfoliant so it could be used in an arc as well for longer ranged attacks, like how the wraith mortar works.

> 2533274852314926;17:
> How about a shock hog? Originally I was thinking it would fire a strong bolt of lighting, but that might be too similar to the feel and damage output of a GAUS. So instead maybe a shorter range less powerful arc of electricity?
>
> I don’t know. I feel like the hog line up has covered all the bases in the past. I wouldn’t mind a proper transport hog where we could actually sit 2 Spartans in the back.
>
> I like the idea of a flame hog but I think the flame thrower Should be more of a medium range burst of fire instead of a constant stream. It might be cool if the flame hog turret lobbed a ball of ignited exfoliant so it could be used in an arc as well for longer ranged attacks, like how the wraith mortar works.

I think if Infinite has an interactive environment, that fire would be cool

A pedal-operated 'Hog that fires EMP blasts.

A longer Warthog, with 6 seats, would be pretty cool.

Or a Warthog with an improvised, modified Plasma Launcher placed instead of a Turret.