Anyone wanna play with me?

I reaaaaaaaaally need friends who will play halo or other games with me, but mainly halo. Playing matchmaking and getting matched up with random teammates who wont listen when i actually speak, or who grief/de-rank, in the case of h3, grows tiresome, and when I go on the PC to play halo CE, I end up spending like, five minutes, before losing interest in the game. I play h3, halo reach, halo 4, when I have live, and on the pc, I have halo PC/CE, and I also have Halo Wars on the xbox, as well as a buttload of other non-halo games(may or may not be true), but now a days, it’s less about playing the game and more about playing with friends. I honestly, in my half a decade of playing xbl, have made like, 2 or 3 friends directly from matchmaking. The friends I have on my FL are either people I actually know, or people I added from my friends’ FL. I reaaaally wish I had more people to play with that played the same stuff as I do, even if it isn’t just halo that we play. If you get what I’m saying, send me a friend request at my GT, or you can contact me on skype if you wanna play pc games. If you wanna know what games I have, just ask, but plllllzzzz, someone play with me.

I don’t talk very loud, and I might even be mute at times, but I really do just want to play with people and make friends, not just hop on matchmaking, lose interest after like, 3 games, and then sit around doing nothing.

Also, the Is in my GT, are lower case Ls. Someone took DarkStarXIII, with the upper case i’s, and the dude doesn’t even play xbl often. D:[

EDIT: I feel the need to specify this, but as you can tell from my unique avatar, I am a member of Infinite Productions. We aren’t exactly a “clan”, but we are a group. Please do not try to invite me to a gaming community/clan, because unless I already chose to message you first about your clan or gaming community or whatever, I am probably not interested. It’s not personal, and I mean no offense, but I already do stuff with the group…like posting in their RP…and I don’t think I could handle joining a clan or deal with clan meetings/practices and the like. I am looking for a group of friends to just play games with. Friends. And it doesn’t have to just be halo. Heck, it doesn’t have to just be xbox, i have a ps3, and a laptop as well, and I can also buy a few other games. I just seriously don’t like spending day in and day out with no one to play with when I’m not doing other things(nothing at all). Even just having a group of friends to play games with and/or chat with on skype about stuff. Not a clan, where it becomes a chore.