Anyone wanna go back and play the Mcc

Take a break and play some of the best games.

I did. It was depressing. As soon as we entered the game, some people on the other team quit because it wasn’t the Halo they voted for, and more quit when they started getting destroyed. Ended up wrecking a team that had one player on it.

That was fun.

> 2533274850493408;2:
> I did. It was depressing. As soon as we entered the game, some people on the other team quit because it wasn’t the Halo they voted for, and more quit when they started getting destroyed. Ended up wrecking a team that had one player on it.
>
> That was fun.

I think when he said MCC he meant the game that has become known as ‘Halo: H3 or RageQuit’

> 2533274810042925;3:
> > 2533274850493408;2:
> > I did. It was depressing. As soon as we entered the game, some people on the other team quit because it wasn’t the Halo they voted for, and more quit when they started getting destroyed. Ended up wrecking a team that had one player on it.
> >
> > That was fun.
>
>
> I think when he said MCC he meant the game that has become known as ‘Halo: H3 or RageQuit’

LOL

I can’t even get an infection game going. :<

I do still play the campaigns quite a bit. Doing a skulls and terminals run thru CEA right now. They work pretty well.

Matchmaking’s a different kettle of fish. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t, and even when it does, yeah all the above stuff timewarp said.

> 2533274864359626;5:
> I can’t even get an infection game going. :<

Really?

> 2533274810042925;3:
> > 2533274850493408;2:
> > I did. It was depressing. As soon as we entered the game, some people on the other team quit because it wasn’t the Halo they voted for, and more quit when they started getting destroyed. Ended up wrecking a team that had one player on it.
> >
> > That was fun.
>
>
> I think when he said MCC he meant the game that has become known as ‘Halo: H3 or RageQuit’

I do Halo CE customs or rig BTB for Halo CE and Halo 2 message me on here if your interested. When it comes to BTB we all hold our vote until 3 seconds remain and out vote Halo 3 99 percent success ratio and then let’s say the slaughter begins.

> 2710872097142413;8:
> > 2533274810042925;3:
> > > 2533274850493408;2:
> > > I did. It was depressing. As soon as we entered the game, some people on the other team quit because it wasn’t the Halo they voted for, and more quit when they started getting destroyed. Ended up wrecking a team that had one player on it.
> > >
> > > That was fun.
> >
> >
> > I think when he said MCC he meant the game that has become known as ‘Halo: H3 or RageQuit’
>
>
> I do Halo CE customs or rig BTB for Halo CE and Halo 2 message me on here if your interested. When it comes to BTB we all hold our vote until 3 seconds remain and out vote Halo 3 99 percent success ratio and then let’s say the slaughter begins.

Sounds fun, add me.

every single time we end a game we get kicked out to the playlist lobby again. what made them think that was a good idea?