Anyone wanna get General?

I’m currently hunting all the Achievements of Halo Wars, Halo: Reach, and Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. My skill in FPS games is nothing less than excellent, but I do kind of suck in RTS games, and so I’d benefit greatly from a partner.

I figure we could co-op the Campaign together and do some of the MP challenges needed for certain Achievements. In order to rank up to General faster we could also try this out together: http://www.trueachievements.com/a30527/running-the-show-achievement.htm

My GT is Jochon.

Dude, count me in. I enjoy RTS, but against other people I suck too! I’d enjoy doing Co-op and getting to General, trying to max out all Halo Gamerscore has always been a goal for me. Do you have the DLC for HW?

Count me In!!!
GT:Mr Fuzy Unibrow

I am up for getting General.

I’m already a brigadier and I have a good method.

gt: random king007

My friends list might be full but if you send me a message I’ll delete some people.

Achievements (58/58)

Running the Show
Obtained the General Rank on Xbox LIVE
50 UNLOCKED ON 12/25/2009

Sorry dude - got it nearly 3 years ago :slight_smile:

Meet Sergeant Forge
Completed Mission 1 on any difficulty
10 UNLOCKED ON 3/2/2009

> Dude, count me in. I enjoy RTS, but against other people I suck too! I’d enjoy doing Co-op and getting to General, trying to max out all Halo Gamerscore has always been a goal for me. Do you have the DLC for HW?

As a matter of fact, I just bought it a couple of hours ago ^^

I see a lot of people are interested, maybe we should arrange these activities as a group. That way we’d increase the odds of meeting each other in the MM and increase our success-rate.

Let’s start by making a date and a time for this goal. We need to calculate a date that allows us all to play at a reasonable time of day despite our many different time zones. I’m Norwegian, so I guess my time zone would be GMT or GMT +1, not 100% sure on which is winter and which is summer there.

p.s. Sorry about the very late reply. Me and my girlfriend are having a “date-weekend” which is good for us, seeing as I would probably be spending the next one on Guild Wars 2.

Count Me in I’ll be sending you a FQ I need help with Mr.punctual, General, and killjoy.

The general achievement takes so long it there is no point arranging a specific time. I am off for a month so I will be online a lot. Basically anytime I’m online I want to play Halo Wars!

Keepaway is good if you have the dlc, but 1v1 Deathmatch is much quicker!

Hope to see you guys online!

> Achievements (58/58)
>
> Running the Show
> Obtained the General Rank on Xbox LIVE
> 50 UNLOCKED ON 12/25/2009
>
> Sorry dude - got it nearly 3 years ago :slight_smile:
>
> Meet Sergeant Forge
> Completed Mission 1 on any difficulty
> 10 UNLOCKED ON 3/2/2009

Then why do you even bother on posting in this thread?!?

Yeah,

I was wondering why he posted that as well!

Is he just boasting?

> The general achievement takes so long it there is no point arranging a specific time. I am off for a month so I will be online a lot. Basically anytime I’m online I want to play Halo Wars!
>
> Keepaway is good if you have the dlc, but 1v1 Deathmatch is much quicker!
>
> Hope to see you guys online!

I hope this isn’t ANOTHER general rank boosting thread. Please don’t let it be. We get like a dozen a week. Getting it fair is one thing, but having to boost uhhh…

oh boy am i interested and i want to do coop as well add me GT: BMoreboy234

Why do you people even need to boost. It’s not even a hard thing to achieve all it is is cumulative score from all your matches. it just takes time. If it was reach 50 true-skill i could understand people boosting. but 960k points? really, come on guys…Just put in the hours. You never know, you may even get good at halo wars and enjoy playing.

message me
for coop im missing half the levels! DaDDy YaMPi

> > Achievements (58/58)
> >
> > Running the Show
> > Obtained the General Rank on Xbox LIVE
> > 50 UNLOCKED ON 12/25/2009
> >
> > Sorry dude - got it nearly 3 years ago :slight_smile:
> >
> > Meet Sergeant Forge
> > Completed Mission 1 on any difficulty
> > 10 UNLOCKED ON 3/2/2009
>
> Then why do you even bother on posting in this thread?!?

Dbagging and attempted Trolling.

Anyway I know an even faster way of ranking up w/out having to do all that button pressing you’re going to be doing in that build destroy method.

Took me a week to hit Gen from Major :slight_smile:

> > > Achievements (58/58)
> > >
> > > Running the Show
> > > Obtained the General Rank on Xbox LIVE
> > > 50 UNLOCKED ON 12/25/2009
> > >
> > > Sorry dude - got it nearly 3 years ago :slight_smile:
> > >
> > > Meet Sergeant Forge
> > > Completed Mission 1 on any difficulty
> > > 10 UNLOCKED ON 3/2/2009
> >
> > Then why do you even bother on posting in this thread?!?
>
> Dbagging and attempted Trolling.
>
> Anyway I know an even faster way of ranking up w/out having to do all that button pressing you’re going to be doing in that build destroy method.
>
> Took me a week to hit Gen from Major :slight_smile:

And that is just sad.

> And that is just sad.

So is your opinion. People want the achievement, not the time wasted it takes to get “legit”.

> > And that is just sad.
>
> So is your opinion. People want the achievement, not the time wasted it takes to get “legit”.

There is a different between opinion and fact. Opinion is that some people may prefer play 3v3, 1v1, deathmatch, or anything else to eventually get general. The fact is what you are talking about is just cheating. You were talking about someone trolling earlier. If you want to get technical, this whole thread is a troll.

Count me in for co-op, random chevos, and getting general.

GT: Le Pwn

Just keep playing and you will get General before you know it. It doesn’t take that long anymore.