Anyone up for some Classic Halo

Title explains, really starting to get tired of the matchmaking on this game, so I was wondering if anyone wanted to play some classic custom games; I already have a designed game variant and I have the pit, I need more of these forged Halo 3 maps to have variety.

Sounds fun

I have a version of Guardian, Lockout, and onslaught as well.

> Title explains, really starting to get tired of the matchmaking on this game, so I was wondering if anyone wanted to play some classic custom games; I already have a designed game variant and I have the pit, I need more of these forged Halo 3 maps to have variety.

Translation: Checkers is getting boring anyone want to play chess?

We need a classic playlist!!! We don’t have one yet, and they promised us one. Give us classic, 343!

I want the OP to reply. I want to play!

Oh great you have the others :slight_smile: I hate how there is really no file share to find these darn maps and I can’t even save the maps when I play them for some reason, I don’t understand. We really do need a classic playlist, and the only problem with the customs is the fact that you cannot turn off sprint. Anyone else want to play?

You can save them. It’s just confusing as f to figure it out

Do you know how to because I cannot figure this thing out; adding you now by the way

I would enjoy playing some customs and stuff aswell, as nobody on my friends list plays this game.

Added you, we are running customs right now