Anyone up for some Beta Hoppering? (bad pun)

Well I’m bored and I need some 85% and Zero Bloom inside of me, anyone want to shoot an invite my way with at least a decent few people?

Most of my friends are on other games and the ones I do play with, are offline.

GT: The Little Moa

> Well I’m bored and I need some 85% and Zero Bloom inside of me, anyone want to shoot an invite my way with at least a decent few people?
>
> Most of my friends are on other games and the ones I do play with, are offline.
>
> GT: The Little Moa

Yes I’ll invite you. I don’t have anybody to play with either. You could invite Erickyboo, too. I think he likes playing TU.

I tried joining you but your NAT is on STRICT.

> > Well I’m bored and I need some 85% and Zero Bloom inside of me, anyone want to shoot an invite my way with at least a decent few people?
> >
> > Most of my friends are on other games and the ones I do play with, are offline.
> >
> > GT: The Little Moa
>
> Yes I’ll invite you. I don’t have anybody to play with either. You could invite Erickyboo, too. I think he likes playing TU.

Could have sworn I had him added at a previous game night, guess not, I shall patiently wait for this invite and invite erickyboo :slight_smile:

> I tried joining you but your NAT is on STRICT.

Network Disruption =/= Strict NAT, my NAT is Open and had been for years, it’s just a one off.

I need an invite!

never mind :stuck_out_tongue:

> I need an invite!

Send me a friend request dude, will invite you in after this :smiley: