Anyone trying to clan up for infinite

Title

Idk it depends on how well the clan system will be but its something i am considering for sure.

If the clans end up like im dealing with in H5 i may have to join one my self. I find playing against clans really makes my game experience rubbish farm killing and not playing the objectives is just two things. This is not hate at all by me i dont! want to start a big post of negative, if clans like to get together and kick butt all game to them. Its just for me i streamed H5 yesterday and the clans i got put against like every other game was a toxic one. Its just not the most fun game experience especially when after most games clan members PM you hate mail cos they beat you this has also happened to my young son i had to block people on my sons profile. Im just concerned that in so many years time after infinites release it doesn’t end up in the same place. Again not hate we all like a game that a group of people really kick butt its just my own personal concerns I just like to share.

I haven’t really played online since Halo 3 days (though played a few matches of Halo 5 multi), but I’m looking forward to giving it another go with Infinite. My wife and I have side-by-side TVs though, she’s not a gamer so watches shows I’m not interested while I play - so I’m hoping I’ll maybe be able to find a group that doesn’t mind me being mic-less. I’m at least a good listener so can follow orders like a good soldier.

> 2533274791742744;4:
> I haven’t really played online since Halo 3 days (though played a few matches of Halo 5 multi), but I’m looking forward to giving it another go with Infinite. My wife and I have side-by-side TVs though, she’s not a gamer so watches shows I’m not interested while I play - so I’m hoping I’ll maybe be able to find a group that doesn’t mind me being mic-less. I’m at least a good listener so can follow orders like a good soldier.

You’re wife won’t let you talk to people online because it messes up her Netflix shows?. On topic Ive never joined a clan and won’t with infinite either.

Ive never joined a clan.

Am I alone or did anyone else not even know clans were a thing?
it’s warm under my rock

> 2533274852319616;5:
> > 2533274791742744;4:
> > I haven’t really played online since Halo 3 days (though played a few matches of Halo 5 multi), but I’m looking forward to giving it another go with Infinite. My wife and I have side-by-side TVs though, she’s not a gamer so watches shows I’m not interested while I play - so I’m hoping I’ll maybe be able to find a group that doesn’t mind me being mic-less. I’m at least a good listener so can follow orders like a good soldier.
>
> You’re wife won’t let you talk to people online because it messes up her Netflix shows?. On topic Ive never joined a clan and won’t with infinite either.

Not that she won’t let me, just that I don’t want to bother her. I wouldn’t want somebody jabbering away sitting right next to me while I was trying to watch something either.

How did everyone just have a conversation off of the OP saying title lmao.

> 2535469209672986;2:
> Idk it depends on how well the clan system will be but its something i am considering for sure.

Join one now, get the ropes of playing with a team and consistently. Halo is a team game, unless you’re going into FFA and Infection all day long you should join up my clan. If you don’t like you might be able to pick up good things to figure out what works for your clan. Setting up and starting your own can be a challenge not worth many peoples time anymore.

> 2533274791742744;4:
> I haven’t really played online since Halo 3 days (though played a few matches of Halo 5 multi), but I’m looking forward to giving it another go with Infinite. My wife and I have side-by-side TVs though, she’s not a gamer so watches shows I’m not interested while I play - so I’m hoping I’ll maybe be able to find a group that doesn’t mind me being mic-less. I’m at least a good listener so can follow orders like a good soldier.

That’s cool, I’m in a similar predicament. I thought it was the best idea to slap an me & hers gaming set up side by side but we’re often on different calls, different games and so on. Anyway I extend the invite to you too, to join my clan called ONI.

https://semper-vigilans.org | https://discord.gg/ONI

> 2535442869382937;3:
> If the clans end up like im dealing with in H5 i may have to join one my self. I find playing against clans really makes my game experience rubbish farm killing and not playing the objectives is just two things. This is not hate at all by me i dont! want to start a big post of negative, if clans like to get together and kick butt all game to them. Its just for me i streamed H5 yesterday and the clans i got put against like every other game was a toxic one. Its just not the most fun game experience especially when after most games clan members PM you hate mail cos they beat you this has also happened to my young son i had to block people on my sons profile. Im just concerned that in so many years time after infinites release it doesn’t end up in the same place. Again not hate we all like a game that a group of people really kick butt its just my own personal concerns I just like to share.

LOL! There are plenty of toxic clans out there lately, some pushing their own agendas of neo nazism and other craziness in the guise of Halo. I hope you have a better time on Infinite but if you ever need a crew to back you up in your games, you should check out my clan. We support good sportsmanship and competitive integrity.