Anyone think there should be 2 ranking systems?

The one we have right now it… less than optimal. I believe there should be a playlist rank and a solo rank. The solo rank would only do your own stats and the playlist one’s would work with your team as a whole. Say your awful solo but your team did well, your “Solo” rank would drop, but your ranking in the playlist would be increased.
Also just to let it out there, i have no idea what happens when you are done playing the first ten games to qualify because my friend got gold and me and my other friend have better Kd and stats overall in slayer and we gold silver and bronze.

One thing we need to make this really work is BTB along with the 4v4. I know 343 i working on the competitive play here but the system needs some work.

What if I told you, there is!
check your service record there is a circle which say CR with a number next to it. It works exactly like halo 4 and reach ranking.

> 2533274882881665;2:
> What if I told you, there is!
> check your service record there is a circle which say CR with a number next to it. It works exactly like halo 4 and reach ranking.

Its SR but yeah this is the truth. There is the one for each playlist. Then there is the SR (or Spartan Rating/Ranking I assume) with is your experience gained ranking, which grants you armour and visor colours.

No i get that, but that doesn’t have like its own ranking. yes it’s numbered, but i was thinking of a ranking that involved everyone and ranked you by how good you are in the game on your own. SR doesn’t have same ascetic as the ranking in each game type. Plus halo and reach ranking was very social and didn’t mean as much, just that you played a lot. You had not idea wither the person was really good or just played a lot.

The ranking i’m thinking of is that you are ranked vs everyone who has played. Bring the rival system in from MCC and see what happens with that.

hahahahah so your next step is to have 3 ranking systems? no thank you

> 2533274834690214;1:
> The one we have right now it… less than optimal. I believe there should be a playlist rank and a solo rank. The solo rank would only do your own stats and the playlist one’s would work with your team as a whole. Say your awful solo but your team did well, your “Solo” rank would drop, but your ranking in the playlist would be increased.
> Also just to let it out there, i have no idea what happens when you are done playing the first ten games to qualify because my friend got gold and me and my other friend have better Kd and stats overall in slayer and we gold silver and bronze.
>
> One thing we need to make this really work is BTB along with the 4v4. I know 343 i working on the competitive play here but the system needs some work.

I would like something like that. The last game I played I had my best statistical game, but lost 16 points on my ranking. It seems like right now the ranking is only how your team does.

Or zero ranking systems. Or ranking systems which are optional (ranked/social). Or zero ranking systems. They’re more trouble than they could ever possibly be worth.

You shouldn’t be ranked based upon if your team wins. It should be other metrics, with a SOME weight on wins but not the majority. That way the better players rise to the top even if their matchmade teammates suck hard.

> 2533274906260756;5:
> hahahahah so your next step is to have 3 ranking systems? no thank you

NO just replace spartan rank.

> 2533274873843883;7:
> Or zero ranking systems. Or ranking systems which are optional (ranked/social). Or zero ranking systems. They’re more trouble than they could ever possibly be worth.

Yea but i know people who love it and its a big part of the competitive, i’m more casual though and i love seeing i did better than some people. I guess optional would be nice as well. you could just turn it off.

> 2533274810827192;8:
> You shouldn’t be ranked based upon if your team wins. It should be other metrics, with a SOME weight on wins but not the majority. That way the better players rise to the top even if their matchmade teammates suck hard.

I think that in team games it should. it is based on competitiveness after all. I want the players to know though that there skill is not noted. If you do well you should be reward with ranking in your solo stats. If your team sucked but you did well, the same still occurs with your own stats but the rank on the playlist or tam goes down.