anyone think the reach TU is a bad thing

i think its was good the way it was and the TU is a bad thing
in my eyes any one think that to beside me?

new content is always a good thing, as long as its not out with the old.

Personally I think zb has a lot of potential, but in its beta form it is terrabad. worse than vanilla even. 85% is more than promising and I love playing 85% hoppers, dmr or AR starts.

> new content is always a good thing, as long as its not out with the old.
>
> Personally I think zb has a lot of potential, but in its beta form it is terrabad. worse than vanilla even. 85% is more than promising and I love playing 85% hoppers, dmr or AR starts.

i do not like ZB it dose not seem like its fare

cannot tell if trolling or just…

well, it can be unfair, but uhm… I dont know if thats your issue with zb…

> cannot tell if trolling or just…
>
> well, it can be unfair, but uhm… I dont know if thats your issue with zb…

Im not trolling im just tell you what I think

> > new content is always a good thing, as long as its not out with the old.
> >
> > Personally I think zb has a lot of potential, but in its beta form it is terrabad. worse than vanilla even. 85% is more than promising and I love playing 85% hoppers, dmr or AR starts.
>
> i do not like ZB it dose not seem like its fare

How is it unfair? If anything it evens the playing field for everyone.

and its not fare when some one has a DMR and kill guy ont the other side

> and its not fare when some one has a DMR and kill guy ont the other side

The DMR is a gun right? Well in Halo Matchmaking guns are meant to kill.

Building off that concept, the DMR has a scope correct? Well a scope is meant to indicate that the weapon is of some use at longer ranges.

> > and its not fare when some one has a DMR and kill guy ont the other side
>
> The DMR is a gun right? Well in Halo Matchmaking guns are meant to kill.
>
> Building off that concept, the DMR has a scope correct? Well a scope is meant to indicate that the weapon is of some use at longer ranges.

yes but on ZB you can do it when your eyes are closed

No

Some new changes I believe are terrabad like the AL, AC and Sword Block nerfs.

I actually like ZB. I think Bleed-through was a good concept except I didn’t like how 343i made it. I think it needs improvement. Reticle seemed okay. Even though I didn’t like some of the changes, it doesn’t change that I will still kill you in those playlists :stuck_out_tongue:

> Some new changes I believe are terrabad like the AL, AC and Sword Block nerfs.
>
> I actually like ZB. I think Bleed-through was a good concept except I didn’t like how 343i made it. I think it needs improvement. Reticle seemed okay. Even though I didn’t like some of the changes, it doesn’t change that I will still kill you in those playlists :stuck_out_tongue:

Reach dose not seem like reach in the TU it seem more like halo3 then it dose reach
dont take that in a bad way i like all the halo games but in my eyes reach was better be for the TU because it was a new take on an old game not just the some old thing

Zb needs adjusting such like the ROF on the pistol.

Movement speed and jump height, about it for me.

85 is okay, I want that instead of 100% lol

I think that it was cool to add the new playlist and features, but I think that they should have used the opportunity to fix the existing problems within Reach.

For example, when you are coordinate editing and the object refuses to flip to the correct side until you let go and then re-grab it…

There are lots of small bugs that were ignored for the sake of removing bloom in a single gametype… >.>

I Think they should increase bloom from 100% to however high it can go or at least try and make it like the beta was. A decrease in bloom just doesn’t seem right I mean it gives people more of a reason to spam the trigger.

> I Think they should increase bloom from 100% to however high it can go or at least try and make it like the beta was. A decrease in bloom just doesn’t seem right I mean it gives people more of a reason to spam the trigger.

I can agree with this.
It should reset fast, but max out if you decided to bash your trigger lol.

> > I Think they should increase bloom from 100% to however high it can go or at least try and make it like the beta was. A decrease in bloom just doesn’t seem right I mean it gives people more of a reason to spam the trigger.
>
> I can agree with this.
> It should reset fast, but max out if you decided to bash your trigger lol.

that would do nice i like the beta DMR it worked well, but ZB is not the way it need to go its not fare

> > > I Think they should increase bloom from 100% to however high it can go or at least try and make it like the beta was. A decrease in bloom just doesn’t seem right I mean it gives people more of a reason to spam the trigger.
> >
> > I can agree with this.
> > It should reset fast, but max out if you decided to bash your trigger lol.
>
> that would do nice i like the beta DMR it worked well, but ZB is not the way it need to go its not fare

Well, its fair because you can cross map them too you know? its not like you have bloom and they dont.

> > > > I Think they should increase bloom from 100% to however high it can go or at least try and make it like the beta was. A decrease in bloom just doesn’t seem right I mean it gives people more of a reason to spam the trigger.
> > >
> > > I can agree with this.
> > > It should reset fast, but max out if you decided to bash your trigger lol.
> >
> > that would do nice i like the beta DMR it worked well, but ZB is not the way it need to go its not fare
>
> Well, its fair because you can cross map them too you know? its not like you have bloom and they dont.

But it dose not take any skill on ZB

> > > > > I Think they should increase bloom from 100% to however high it can go or at least try and make it like the beta was. A decrease in bloom just doesn’t seem right I mean it gives people more of a reason to spam the trigger.
> > > >
> > > > I can agree with this.
> > > > It should reset fast, but max out if you decided to bash your trigger lol.
> > >
> > > that would do nice i like the beta DMR it worked well, but ZB is not the way it need to go its not fare
> >
> > Well, its fair because you can cross map them too you know? its not like you have bloom and they dont.
>
> But it dose not take any skill on ZB

If it dint take any skill, You would be able to beat me on Zero bloom, Correct?