Anyone think the clan system in halo 2 should come back

I kind of forgot about it over the years but I can’t believe I have. I miss it so much and so much good times came from it. It was a great thing for people who loved being in clans. Please tell me someone else besides me wants it back.

Yes it would be a lot of fun

It should come back, but will it?

I don’t think so…It’s a shame because Halo Clans could be so much better than MW3.

It wont harm anyone so why not

I would love to see a return of clans

YES! It should!

I understand Microsoft’s concern at the time of H3… it was kind of like a second friends list, and that was a ridiculous resource for them to have to manage.

But my guess is that Active Roster will “Evolve” for H4 to include some form of this, as I’m betting the management concerns scale better with H4’s growth than they did in previous titles.

/fingers-crossed

> YES! It should!
>
> I understand Microsoft’s concern at the time of H3… it was kind of like a second friends list, and that was a ridiculous resource for them to have to manage.
>
> But my guess is that Active Roster will “Evolve” for H4 to include some form of this, as I’m betting the management concerns scale better with H4’s growth than they did in previous titles.
>
> /fingers-crossed

Cross everything. I really want this back lol.

It never should have been taken out in the first place.