Anyone think its possible to make Highpower on halo5 forge from halo infinite?

So i was making a sketch on halo5 forge and i think the clear outer barriers on forge are too small of a width/length, Highpower from halo infinite is pretty big and long map, when i “sketch” out things on forge i have a bad habit of making things to wide when trying to do a remake, idk if its possible or not, what does anyone on here think? :thinking: Might be do-able if the terrain pieces arent the highest they have? And shrink the map a bit maybe? Lol

It would absolutely be possible, Halo 5 has an intense forge mode, but it probably wouldn’t be visually very impressive.

Start with a blockout, use only basic geometric shapes and terrain to figure out what works and what doesn’t, focusing only on elements which impact how the map plays. Once you’re happy with that add details from there.

Edit: No idea why I have a cake next to my name, does this work like Reddit?

1 Like

I actually finished a Highpower map! Ill be uploading it soon! I will tell you when its up, i was trying to download it from my xbox app to post on YouTube but it kept freezing 5 seconds into loading the video :man_facepalming: i only could do like 80% of the map and got to the limit! :sob:

1 Like

Wowee, sounds like it’s detailed. Definitely let me know when it’s uploaded!

1 Like

Its uploaded lol look up halo5 highpower hopefully it will pop up its by me (seriesxgamerchad) lol

1 Like

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/t/which-halo-art-style-was-better/554393/57?u=ring_6562