Anyone think "Extraction"

is just a rip off of dominion

bring in a proper playlist like multi team or DOUBLES !!!

im sick of these crap call of duty domination rip offs !!!

extraction is 100x better than dominion because they don’t give out free binary rifles and free incineration cannons like candy.

Seems like Territories from Halo 2 to me, with a nice twist.

It is more of a mix of Territories and King of the Hill.

It is not a Call of Duty rip off, perhaps you should return to your precious Call of Duty now.

neither extraction or dominion is anything like domination from COD. If they are ripping anything from anyone gametype wise they are closer to BF3.

That and if it being “cod like” is what makes it bad then you should seriously re think your life.

It’s nothing like Dominion because there isn’t Rocket Launchers thrown in my face or turrets to blow up. It’s really fun actually and is viable as a competitive gametype with a few tweaks made here and there.

Extraction really is a fun mode to play. And i like it way more than dominion, where a power weapons and/or vehicles spawn almost every freaking second

i agree its better then dominion
alot better !!!

but still it is similar to any domination game type
and i hate call of duty
iv always played halo

but i feel they should bring back worthy playlists such as

team doubles
team snipers
multi team

and also dominion is definitely like domination from cod
with weapons thrown in ya face
camp with a rocket launcher when it re supplies

not really difficult is it

> and also dominion is definitely like domination from cod
> with weapons thrown in ya face
> camp with a rocket launcher when it re supplies
>
> not really difficult is it

If anything dominion is more like conquest from BF3 then domination from COD.

the only similarities dominion shares with domination is 3 points to capture. Thats it. domination doesn’t resupply you with weapons. You can’t spawn vehicles. the list goes on.

still the same game objective !!!
dont matter what it spawns or re spawns

Extraction has been in the game since it shipped. It’s about friggin’ time it got a playlist, I was really looking forward to it.

i love extraction and dominion dont you have anything better to do than cry. sayin thats a rip off of call of duty is just dumb and one could say halo slayer is just a rip off of 007 and the gameplay is a rip off of doom. games take things from each other, shoot cod mw used the orginal halo multiplayer team that left bungie to make their multiplayer better and it is the standard for that franchise now. team doubles and multiteam are needed also rumble pit., but leave these types its nice to have variety and if you dont like a type dont play it crybaby.

id much rather play extraction then dominion
but in my eyes
one of has gotta go

> and also dominion is definitely like domination from cod
> with weapons thrown in ya face
> camp with a rocket launcher when it re supplies
>
> not really difficult is it

You know, that’s funny. Because Domination in CoD was just a rip off of Territories/3 Plots from Halo 2.

Next you’re gonna tell me how Infinity Slayer is a ripoff of Team Deathmatch.

It has elements of dominion but it plays far differently and I believe they could even be side by side in a playlist together.

> still the same game objective !!!
> dont matter what it spawns or re spawns

lol no its not. Your capping flags in domination. your taking bases is dominion. these “differences” determine what the gametype is. You can’t hold 1 similarity and call it the same when there are so many differences.

both extraction and dominion are amazing gametypes with high replay value.

Isnt domination originally from counterstrike? …I swear people need to get their facts straght before they go around saying everythings from Cod

> Isnt domination originally from counterstrike? …I swear people need to get their facts straght before they go around saying everythings from Cod

Oh it doesn’t matter where its from. If anything has ever been in call of duty people will rage if it is in halo because aparently anything from cod is “bad.”

I love extraction more than dominion. No more people sitting with PV at their base with a rocket launcher one shotting everyone that comes along.