anyone that has a good clan

Is there anyone there my friends webt to cod or dont have a xbox

Could you re-phrase that please?

sorry my computer got messed up. is there any good clans out there or people because my friends stoped playing halo and started play cod.

come check out our clan: rise of the spartans at www.riseofthespartans.com

> sorry my computer got messed up. is there any good clans out there or people because my friends stoped playing halo and started play cod.

Check out Midland Base. We’re better than a clan, we’re a relaxed group that won’t make you jump through all the hoops and loops clans want to make you do.

We don’t have a KD requirement, you do not have to try out, you do not have to “take boot camp”, you don’t have to role play that you’re some ODST lieutenant, or role play that you’re H’Kuna M’Tata vice real admiral corporal of the Barney dinosaur fleet.

All you have to be is polite, and not be a cheater.

Then you can join us and play Halo with friendly people who will not ride your rear end about how good or bad you are, won’t team kill you, and gasp actually play objective game types as objective games.

Here’s a video tour of our group:

You can go here to fill out an app:

http://www.midlandbase.net/recruitment

thanks i’ll give it a look

The Brothers At War is a new gaming clan to Halo, and we are looking to build our numbers in preparation for Halo 4’s release.

We have a few active players now, but like I said we are in the process of building it up. What we need our some good, strong leaders to come in and stand it up. If you’re interested or want more information on BAW, visit us at BrothersAtWar.net

Hey dude I have a clan, I got a website but I’d rather have you talk to me on live rather then judge me on a website! My clan isn’t serious, we do custom games, and joke around all the time, just give it a shot dude you won’t regret it!
We also play minecraft dude! And we got a no squeeker policy, so we don’t have little kids screaming around!

My gamertag: CashMadeSheezzy
Hit me up on lived dude