Anyone stack wheelman yet?

Just wondering if anyone has loaded up a warthog with 3 people using wheelman, and how effective it was. I normally play solo so there’s not much chance for collaboration but I know there are a lot of people that run with fireteams, and I wanted to know if there was a notable difference or not.

It does make a good difference. Not invincible by any means but you get killed and leave the warthog behind because it doesn’t upgrade damage resistance to your spartan.

No there’s not. Cause when 1 person has it, it carries over to the others. So it’s pointless for everyone to have it.

> 2533274831825597;3:
> No there’s not. Cause when 1 person has it, it carries over to the others. So it’s pointless for everyone to have it.

It’s not pointless.
There are people who roll as fireteams and run vehicles that often get blown up quickly.
Rolling as in a vehicle with 2 people that have Wheelman can increase the damage resistance even more than just one person.
and 3 people in the vehicle will make I tougher.

But it only applies to vehicles. Not the Spartans.
If you have Wheelman on and get in a vehicle, it ups the resistance for the vehicle a bit.

Stacking the Wheelman mod can help teams who can always grab a vehicle in some way.

wheelman is good for the new phaeton helios thats for sure! lol