Anyone seen Xeno on Warzone FireFight? Easter Egg?

We got a hint from a 343 Dev a couple of weeks back saying a Warzone Firefight map has an Easter Egg on it. Look up this thread and reply if you niticed anything or hear the Grunt Birthday Party sound playing, especially if you see sparkles or flashing lights at the same time.

Need the following:

Map Name
Where about on Map you heard the sound
Anything that was done to trigger it, weapons used, vehicles used, enemies killed etc.
Which wave it was on

Or any of the above. Please try and do a “Xbox record that” if you come across this so we can see and work towards solving if it’s not immediately triggered and solved.

Thanks in advance

The Eggy Elite Hunting Team :wink:

When Directly asked for a clue 343 Dev came back with:

And hmmm… How to give a hint without giving too much away? Let me think about that one :slight_smile:

Now knowing how some of these 343 guys work I would not be surprised if that is the clue

I’m think I saw one of those banner pages you see when quitting WZFF and at other times between games, the concept art images with thick black line about a third of the way from bottom with a couple of lines of text with “hmmm…” in it. Be good if anyone spots it if they could say which map the concept art related to.

Thanks

The Grunt Mech makes a Grunt birthday party noise and confetti when you kill the grunt on the inside with a head shot.

Thanks but please clarify, only Lvl 24 so still learning as mostly doing stupid stuff like looking for Easter Eggs.

What that big stupid Grunt jumping about that talks with a voice like a robot with constipation and a total load of nonsense?

Thnaks

> 2533274852968937;4:
> Thanks but please clarify, only Lvl 24 so still learning as mostly doing stupid stuff like looking for Easter Eggs.
>
> What that big stupid Grunt jumping about that talks with a voice like a robot with constipation and a total load of nonsense?
>
> Thnaks

yea

This is interesting. I’ll help you do some research, if you like. I do play a lot of Firefight.
Personally, I’ve never seen any easter egg.
One detail, Skirmish at Darkstar is the only FF map where 2 Grunt Mechs spawn in one round.

Walrificus thanks for the offer. Hook me up with a Friend Request when you are playing I am in UK

And thanks RockyTehRaccoon

Lets Crack Eggs

Another Clue to help us along

"In firefight it isn’t a Xeno.

But the Easter Egg is related to an alien. "

> 2533274852968937;349:
> I have been looking at FF Egg Anyone seen Xeno on Warzone FireFight? Easter Egg?Has some clues and it’s not a Xeno but it is alien?Got a One S this weekend so still installing games and stuff so not managed anything.

I haven’t really seen anything strange. My guess so far is that the egg takes place away from the action. I haven’t tried to board a phantom yet so there are lots of avenues to explore.

On task

Well I haven’t been looking for an Easter egg, but after a lot of matches (a hundred or so?) all I’ve noticed is a ton of glitches.

If I do find something though, I’ll drop it here.

Isn’t it Jul Mdama

Just a side note, the most “alien” world would be Sanghelios. It was also released in the same timeframe as WZFF.
Wish we had more info, easter eggs could be anything from a sound effect to a secret object.

Sanctum is the newest map, and is on a alien (Sangheli) homeworld. That might be the best place to look. But, I also think that Urban is the only FF map that has minor changes from its Warzone map. This might take a whole Fireteam dedicated to find the Easter Egg. And thanks for sharing this! This actually gives me something to do in Halo 5 other than grind REQ points!

> 2533274834066497;9:
> > 2533274852968937;349:
> > I have been looking at FF Egg Anyone seen Xeno on Warzone FireFight? Easter Egg?Has some clues and it’s not a Xeno but it is alien?Got a One S this weekend so still installing games and stuff so not managed anything.
>
>
> I haven’t really seen anything strange. My guess so far is that the egg takes place away from the action. I haven’t tried to board a phantom yet so there are lots of avenues to explore.
>
> On task

This is interesting. You are able to board Phantoms on Attack on Sanctum, but it’s hard to stay on as it takes flight.

Well we have been looking mission15 Egg at for almost a year and never fully solved

> 2533274852968937;15:
> Well we have been looking mission15 Egg at for almost a year and never fully solved

I’ve been following that thread as well. Another small hint from a Dev would help a lot.

On the side of this thread, if the EE goes directly towards a grunt, it might be similar to Thirsty Grunt or Jerkstore Grunt. It might just be a hidden grunt with special dialogue. It wouldn’t surprise me since with the release of FF the Jockey was released with new dialogue from a Grunt, they could’ve done even more lines said by the voice actor. I could be wrong with this, but it’s a fresh thought.

I hope not as I don’t really count dialog as Easter Eggs as you don’t have to trigger it. Just my opinion though others are happy with dialog.

I was thinking a newspaper, CD, copy of Guardians etc might be the Egg of at least give clue how to trigger

In heavy Predator Arnold accent If it speaks dialog we can kill it

I hope I don’t get in trouble for reviving an old thread, but now that the difficulty of WZFF is easier than before, we have a better chance of finding this Easter Egg. HWZFF is mostly what I play now so I’ll keep on looking into this. And if other people are interested in this, I highly recommend to play Heroic and have a look around.

Following this thread hoping for an answer to the eggs. I follow most of your guy’s posts to see the progress. I do not have time to look myself unfortunately