Anyone remember that city WarZone map shown off ?

It’s seemed to have slipped right under our dank little noses. Anyways I haven’t seen anyone mention that WarZone city map. It wasn’t officially revealed but there have been snippets of gameplay showing it off. My best guess is that this will be one of the first free maps we’re receiving, in December most likely with all the content being released then.

You can see snippets of it at 0:23 and 1:07 in the video provided.

Lazy Link

Also, I remember it pretty damn well, I still wonder what enemy is the main one in that. Probs Covies.

> 2533274867279969;2:
> Lazy Link
>
> Also, I remember it pretty damn well, I still wonder what enemy is the main one in that. Probs Covies.

I hope they add more bosses…

By that I mean unique bosses like Warden Eternal

It’ll probably be releases sometime in the future as a free map. Remember, 343i has said that they will be releasing 18 free maps over the next year.

This was the map I was waiting to play when the game came out…

> 2535439780801708;3:
> > 2533274867279969;2:
> > Lazy Link
> >
> > Also, I remember it pretty damn well, I still wonder what enemy is the main one in that. Probs Covies.
>
>
> I hope they add more bosses…
>
> By that I mean unique bosses like Warden Eternal

I definitely want more bosses but I at least want the bosses to be randomized. I’ve played maybe 10 warzone matches and I already know who is gonna spawn where and when on 2 out of the three maps. Change it up so you might face warden eternal on the beach at the beginning instead of the crossroads at the end on Apex.

WarZone is a simulation so it wouldn’t really interfer with the lore if they added a brute or flood boss. I’d love to fight a chieftain with a gravity hammer jumping and swinging all over the place.