Anyone notice a certain General Elite...

… had a Scattershot? I’ve seen him running around in chapter 5 of episode 7 when players are cleaning up the rest of your end of the ship. Anyone else notice this? Could this also mean that Elite’s (maybe Prometheans) might be using each others weapons in the future?

I actually saw two elites doing this as well as a grunt using a unsc turret.

> I actually saw two elites doing this as well as a grunt using a unsc turret.

I met the two too, but Covies using UNSC turrets isn’t very unusual. They did it in Reach, and now they’re doing it in H4 too. Some of the chapters on Galileo/Complex had human turrets placed and every second grunt or elite went to use it till I shoot it apart.

Yeah, those two guys gave me a nasty surprise.

I’m not sure if 343 just put it in to throw a curve ball, or it’s the beginning of something new. Like the covenant opting to use promethean weapons. It was a fun surprise, though.

That Elite could bank the Scattershot like no one else.

I’m walking down the hallway, and I see the shots hit the ground, bounce up and kill me.

I can’t tell if this was intentional, or just a mistake. But, I like the way this is done.

It would certainly be interesting to see more Covenant using Promethean Weapons and vice versa.

> > I actually saw two elites doing this as well as a grunt using a unsc turret.
>
> I met the two too, but Covies using UNSC turrets isn’t very unusual. They did it in Reach, and now they’re doing it in H4 too. Some of the chapters on Galileo/Complex had human turrets placed and every second grunt or elite went to use it till I shoot it apart.

What I really want to see is Elites getting in Hog turrets. That has been in since Halo 2 but it’s absent in Halo 4.

> I can’t tell if this was intentional, or just a mistake. But, I like the way this is done.
>
> It would certainly be interesting to see more Covenant using Promethean Weapons and vice versa.

It would be nice for more to appear. What if they started using human weapons now? o.o

> > > I actually saw two elites doing this as well as a grunt using a unsc turret.
> >
> > I met the two too, but Covies using UNSC turrets isn’t very unusual. They did it in Reach, and now they’re doing it in H4 too. Some of the chapters on Galileo/Complex had human turrets placed and every second grunt or elite went to use it till I shoot it apart.
>
> What I really want to see is Elites getting in Hog turrets. That has been in since Halo 2 but it’s absent in Halo 4.

Oh man. I remember panicking and running for cover in Halo 2 as an elite would climb into the back of a gauss hog. They can aim like no one else.

Yeah, I saw him. I also saw an Elite with a Gravity Hammer in the last episode.

Yes, I got hit by a scattershot (I can tell by the sound) but when I looked around there was no knight, just elites… WITH A SCATTERSHOT!

I would like to see a Knight using a Gravity Hammer…

The first time I saw that Elite, I was actually scared. I’m not kidding, I was like “Oooh!”, because I wasn’t expecting that. Nobody was expecting that.

> … had a Scattershot? I’ve seen him running around in chapter 5 of episode 7 when players are cleaning up the rest of your end of the ship. Anyone else notice this? Could this also mean that Elite’s (maybe Prometheans) might be using each others weapons in the future?

I seen em too…are the storm covies upto something?

> > > > I actually saw two elites doing this as well as a grunt using a unsc turret.
> > >
> > > I met the two too, but Covies using UNSC turrets isn’t very unusual. They did it in Reach, and now they’re doing it in H4 too. Some of the chapters on Galileo/Complex had human turrets placed and every second grunt or elite went to use it till I shoot it apart.
> >
> > What I really want to see is Elites getting in Hog turrets. That has been in since Halo 2 but it’s absent in Halo 4.
>
> Oh man. I remember panicking and running for cover in Halo 2 as an elite would climb into the back of a gauss hog. They can aim like no one else.

Anyone remember this?

By god the Covies are Adapting! Good thing us humans have a jump on them in that situation well… some of us.

When I 1st came across that guy I stopped my merciless crusade just to do a double take, sitting there going …wait…what?

Grunts with Incineration Cannons anyone? :smiley:

> Grunts with Incineration Cannons anyone? :smiley:

Are you promoting grunts (especially suicidal) using the Apocolypde Canon?

Plus who seen thosse camo Jackals?