Anyone need help with VM: Déjà vu

Looking to get your Déjà Vu Achievement??
The SIP Highwaymen are ready & willing to help you - avg runtime 30mins.

Just post here or message me on bungie.net GT is BREQ

As of today, I’ve helped 244 people get their achievement & get them a step closer to Recon.

Now my goal is to surpass 250 soon, so if you or anyone you know requires Deja Vu, post here or msg me on bungie.net

If you need help with Deja Vu, let’s us know.

I still need this achievement, along with Endure. I don’t know when I can play, though. I will keep checking back for other peoples schedules and see when I can fit it in.

By the looks of it, this upcoming Monday night after 8pm is the best I can do. Maybe we can get a group going and plan for that night?

Hi BREQ, my name/GT is Man8armz im on Halowaypoint & Bungie.net, i would sure appreciate any help you could offer towards Annual, Deja Vu & Endure Vidmaster achievements, i am available most nights… thank you for your post

> Hi BREQ, my name/GT is Man8armz im on Halowaypoint & Bungie.net, i would sure appreciate any help you could offer towards Annual, Deja Vu & Endure Vidmaster achievements, i am available most nights… thank you for your post

Hi,
Send me a FR
GT is BREQ
Should be able to get you Deja after this holiday weekend.

For the Annual, post in Tango’s Waypoint thread
or
you could join the Spartan I Project, where you will find the Endure, Deja & Annual team threads.
Here’s the link
Join SIP today

Looking to get your Déjà Vu Achievement??
The SIP Highwaymen are ready & willing to help you - avg runtime 30mins.

Just post here or message me on bungie.net GT is BREQ

I am still free tonight if you want to do a run?

Hi BREQ, Thanks for the info, i have just joined SIP, i appreiciate what you guys do, i will certainly add you
thx again

You’re welcome.

Hi HighBomber, i am free to do a run tonight from around 8pm, if you like, add me no probs
Cheers

8pm EST sounds good!

> 8pm EST sounds good!

Are you wanting help to get Deja Vu?

hi, sorry for any confusion im in uk so meant 8pm GMT

I will be available in 3-4 hours from now cheers

LOL
OK - Setting up a run for 8:30pm UK
Seeya there

Ok so 8:30 GMT is 3:30 EST? Count me in.

> Ok so 8:30 GMT is 3:30 EST? Count me in.

Send me a FR GT is BREQ

Thank you,

SIP Wolf
BREQ
Ham Sanwitch

The run was 30 minutes and 38 seconds long, just like you promised. Excellent work!

SIP comes through with the goods again!

Nice work guys, you have Deja Vu down to a science.

Anyone needs Deja Vu, BREQ and the rest of the Highwaymen are who you need :slight_smile: