Anyone need a dude for their Clan?

Hey, Krypto here. Anyone who wants more people in their clan, go ahead and add me.

Just a few things…

1. Unless it’s for a challenge, I will not use the DMR or Carbine just because you have “positions” for each team member.

2. I will not change my gamertag to fit your clan’s needs.

3. I can’t chat, due to me losing my mic.

If I have to do either/all of these things, please don’t even message me.

Hey there why don’t you look onto joining The Black List.

We don’t force people to change their gamer tag so that’s cleared up. It’s up to the members own personal choice.

The thing about dmr and carbines…can you explain a bit more? We don’t assign weapons to the people. We just only assign colors to signify what class you are.

About the mic issue: WE DON’T CARE :smiley:
Most of our members(I think) have machinima training/experience to the point that we can understand through gestures. We just hope we are talking to an AFK. Also that you can be there to assist when we call for you.

If you are thingimg about checking us out and knowing what we do, go talk to TBL Malignant.

h

Another thing: I will not change my Service Tag to fit your clan’s ranking system. Sounds picky, but I won’t be playing only with the clan, so I’d rather stick with my own ST.

The thing about the DMR and Carbine: I did join this one clan before, and they only had two positions available, brute or driver. I do like heavy weapons, but the brute seemed kinda stupid. And driver? I’m not gonna be everybody’s driver. I’m a team player, but I’d still like to get kills. So yeah, If you do happen to have positions, I will only use the Assault Rifle, Battle Rifle, or Light Rifle as my main weapon.

> Another thing: I will not change my Service Tag to fit your clan’s ranking system. Sounds picky, but I won’t be playing only with the clan, so I’d rather stick with my own ST.

Man you sound like a body actor demanding for a high position for a popurlar director… anyways about the service tag. The Black List has a thing that when joining or playing in the group you must have the tag to be “TBL” to show we/you are part of the clan.

I really shouldn’t be saying this cause of my superiors (but I’m a high member if the clan), but I would allow you to change the service tag ONLY if you are playing alone orbnone of the main people are on. But if you see them on the same game be sure to change back.

Any other questions? Oh yeah the weapons thing. Again there are not anything about the weapons you can only use. You are free to use/have whatever you want. Just be sure to stay within what is your class that you chose.

Vehicles… I like riding/driving them. Just hate it when they are shooting at me.