Anyone miss Juggernaut?

Am I the only person who misses Juggernaut? It was my second favorite game mode (other then infection) and I have lots of good memories playing it with my friends on reach. The problem is that it doesn’t seem like 343 would something like this to Hog Wild because that is probably when race will return. The only way I could see this happen is if they added it to whatever update Warzone Firefight is coming in. I would really like to see this game mode return and I think it would work well with halo 5’s gameplay. What do you think about Juggernaut and do you think it could be added to Halo 5?

Yeah. It needs to be brought back!

Yeah - and Headhunter!

I miss Juggernaut! Perhaps the infection playlist options will allow for some custom juggernaut.

Can you imagine Juggernaut with the TARTARUS’ GAVEL?

> 2567453894713362;4:
> I miss Juggernaut! Perhaps the infection playlist options will allow for some custom juggernaut.

Oh but I want the real thing. Good idea though.

> 2535417936237705;5:
> Can you imagine Juggernaut with the TARTARUS’ GAVEL?

I know there could be a variant were for every lets say 5 kills the Juggernaut gets a hammer upgrade it would be awesome

I miss alot of gametypes

Totally forgot about Juggernaut. Would love to see it back.

I think it was in CE my brother and I made a variant where everyone was a ninjanaut with rocket launcher starts and it was fun as hell 4 player splitscreen.

I’d love to have jug back

Definitely need it back for customs.

> 2560081931046128;10:
> Definitely need it back for customs.

Please don’t revive 2 year old topics, thanks