Anyone miss Johnson??

Palmer has been put in his place and to be honest I am not a fan of her. Who wants to see Johnson come back in a magical forerunner way or something like that?? I do!

Please vote and let your voice be heard :slight_smile:

He should come back as a monitor that wears a Sergeant cap and smokes a hovering cigar.

Yes, I miss him, every day. But alas, he cannot come back. >sob<

With Love,
Your Mom,
~AnonomissX~

I miss him, but unless he telepored off of Installation 04 B he’s never coming back.

Seems that the UNSC is replacing marines with personality with nut buckets in power armor.

343, we need comedic relief or HALO WILL DIE!!! XD

> He should come back as a monitor that wears a Sergeant cap and smokes a hovering cigar.

Hell Yeah

> He should come back as a monitor that wears a Sergeant cap and smokes a hovering cigar.

Lol this should happen. Its better than the psycho -yoink- Palmer talking all the time.

> > He should come back as a monitor that wears a Sergeant cap and smokes a hovering cigar.
>
> Hell Yeah

If there’s cloning in the 21st century, the UNSC in the 26th century should bring back the greatest Halo comedic character to ever live :slight_smile: Think of the moral of the Marines, after all Spartan IV’s are a joke.

Source: “Don’t make me take off my belt” and Johnson has the cure to the flood in his DNA.

What’s really sad is that despite some creative easter eggs were implements into Halo 4, Sergeant Johnson still never ‘got his girl’. Just a short cameo making reference to this would have been hilarious.

This would be a great Easter egg!!! Haha

A great tribute to Johnson (and Arby) would be to make an important NPC (could be anyone, Palmer, Halsey, Glassman, Lasky, Jul, let’s go with Jul) get up after dying.

Assuming they ever appear in Spartan Ops.

To be honest, I don’t miss him.

I’m fine with having him return in games that take place during the times he was alive, but PLEASE don’t have him reincarnated again. It worked once because he didn’t actually die, but to have him literally return from the dead: thats a no go for me.

I also don’t think Halo should have a fixed cast of characters that might be traded in with new faces that act exactly like their predecessors. In other words: I don’t want a Johnson replacement, or a Keyes (both of them) replacement, or a Tartarus/Arbiter/Truth replacement just to fill some kind of nostalgic role.

As for Palmer: why even see her as a Johnson replacement? Because she has a big mouth all the time? Unlike Johnson, she isn’t even with us on missions. She is higher ranking. She has almost no relationship with Chief. There is almost nothing in her character that is Johnson-like or intended as a Johnson replacement.
If anything you should see her as an inadequate female version of Capt. Keyes on a permanent period I guess…

We could always have Johnsons twin brother Jimson come, I hear he’s quite a fun guy.

If I/we miss him? The best bad -Yoink!- lines in the Halo series?

Well, I have a custom made wooden cigar box of Sweet Williams…still play with him in ODST Firefigth…hell, even gonna play as Apone in Colonial Marines (343 will forgive me this one, I m sure).

I miss him allright.

Him comming back? Not going to happen.

We do need a comic relief like in other Halos. We had funny grunts, Jonhson’s best punchlines, even the Arbiter threw a joke, once…
Now we have a smart -Yoink!- AI teasing the Spartans…not enough.

But thats just me…

That sir is awesome. If we can’t have that I want an AI from his cloned brain. He has to keep the attitude though, how else are we supposed to know what the ladies like?

If there isnt a secret easter egg in Halo 4 where Johnson gets a woman, it is a seriously missed opportunity