Anyone miss bubble shields?

I loved them from Halo 3 and they looks so cool. It would be much better if it was a replacement for the regen field thats so UP

No, I don’t miss any of the equipment from Halo 3.

I do, now that you mention it.

> I loved them from Halo 3 and they looks so cool. It would be much better if it was a replacement for the regen field thats so UP

The bubble shield is waaaay superior to the Regen one because of the 100% immunity within the bubble compared to the regen mode one.

I like your thinking but no. Halo 3 had some pretty bad equipments.

bring back the bubble boy

ANYONE MISS BUBBLE SHIELDS?

No, can’t say that I do.

I do miss them. So many entertaining things to do with them.

yeah bubble shields were awesome

very surprised & disappointed that bubble shield didnt return. I thought 343 were meant to learn from Bungies mistakes in Halo Reach…

> I do, now that you mention it.

> I do, now that you mention it.

I remember the good times trolling people with a shotgun inside the Bubble Shield , wasn’t as fun with Drop Shield in Reach though .

R.I.P Bubble Shield

> > I do, now that you mention it.
>
> I remember the good times trolling people with a shotgun inside the Bubble Shield , wasn’t as fun with Drop Shield in Reach though .
>
> R.I.P Bubble Shield

Or throwing spike grenades in the bubble shield to create a Cluster -Yoink-.

> > > I do, now that you mention it.
> >
> > I remember the good times trolling people with a shotgun inside the Bubble Shield , wasn’t as fun with Drop Shield in Reach though .
> >
> > R.I.P Bubble Shield
>
> Or throwing spike grenades in the bubble shield to create a Cluster -Yoink-.

XD Good times indeed ! :slight_smile:

I remember 1v1 with my friend i would throw out the bubble shield JUST as he shot a rocket and made him kill himself… ah… good times… good times…

I miss Radar Jammer.

there was equipment in halo 3?

no but seriously, the equipment in halo 3 was forgettable at best.