Anyone love Reach

It seams like I am the only one. Please prove me wrong.

I just did.

I do…

Love reach.

Please don’t worry, you aren’t alone. I know why your feeling this way. Before I came here I had no idea that there were actually people that hated it with a passion. But after staying in for a while I have learned why people hate it and gained further insight into Reach’s gameplay. People will say what they want about Reach, but don’t let that scare you into actually believing what they say.

I love Reach because:

Better Theater
Go check out 3/ODST’s theater and see how quick it gets old…

Diverse Game Variants/Settings
Being able to make even more game variants extends the shelf life of the game and keeps it fresh. Also the fact that playlists like Action Sack exist solely for the purpose of different game types is sweet.

FORGE
So much easier to work with, so much more extensive then H3. They really outdid themselves.

Firefight
ODST’s Firefight was amazing and I would like to see a playlist that is just last as long as possible, no timers. You have 3 lives each and can be revived at the end of the wave by your “Heroes”. Once again the options to create new firefight options are refreshing.

INVASION
What’s not to love; Tier Unlocks, Vehicles, Team Work, Spawn Buddies, Objective/Slayer Hybrid, Power Weapons Galore.

Falcon>5 Hornets

Assassinations

The Armory

Basically I love Reach for the simple fact that you can play it a million different ways.

Bored and want a really cool story? We got Campaign for that…
Want to see how you fare in the digital battlefield? Head off to Matchmaking…
Want to see how long you can hold off wave after wave of invaders? Firefight~
WOW DID YOU JUST SEE THAT! NO, YOU MISSED IT? Theater mode; slow motion…
Shields and Grenades got you down? Try SWAT!
Tired of losing in SWAT? Like Stickies? Slayer Pro is waiting!
Want to show people how MLG you are? MLG might be for you!
Want to get a shiny badge and get ranked? Arena is over there!
Like Flags? Like Hills? Like Skulls? Team Objective wants you!

Snipers, Multi Team, BTB, DLC, MTV, Squad, Beta, Grifball, Rumble Pit; the list keeps going and going and going…

> It seams like I am the only one. Please prove me wrong.

I love reach and every aspect of it. I HATE THE COMMUNITY IN IT!(Except you, you i like)

I personally love reach. I also think the only reason it gets so much hate is because it’d the current halo game out there. Once halo 4 comes out people are going to -Yoink- about it then halo 5 so on and so forth.

i like reach, not love it. but still, it is a good addition to the halo series

H2 is where its at

> I personally love reach. I also think the only reason it gets so much hate is because it’d the current halo game out there. Once halo 4 comes out people are going to -Yoink!- about it then halo 5 so on and so forth.

Actually, This is the only halo game that has left me unsatisfied. Its not a terrible game, but by halo standards, it is sort of lacking, in my opinion of course. If you love this game fine by me.

I love Halo: Reach.

> It seams like I am the only one. Please prove me wrong.

You are not alone.

I love reach

I do.

look

There are few problem that need to be fixed to make me love the game.

people that post here post because they have a problem with reach, dont let forum goers make you think that the general population dislikes this game.

you dont go to the doctor if you are not sick.

A lot of people love reach, among all my friends only one out of like 40 hates reach, and he likes CoD, so almost no one can figure him out.

Even my friends that are silver or bronze love reach. Its a good game, and even though it has numerous flaws, its fun to get on and play every day with it’s plethora of features.

> I do.
>
> look
>
> http://tinypic.com/r/jry7if/5

that is yoinking legit

> > I do.
> >
> > look
> >
> > http://tinypic.com/r/jry7if/5
>
> that is yoinking legit

Dedication is what that is. I love Reach (not enough to tattoo myself though) for all the variation. Also I just think the matchmaking controls feel smoother than in Halo 3.

you are, i love it :slight_smile:

It’s alright, better than 3 to me.