Anyone know when halo reach remastered comes?

Halo reach runs at 720p at 26 fps on the Xbox 360, It looks awful and it makes me dizzy every time I play it now. It was a great game, but it really needs a remastered on the Xbox one or on windows 10. I’m hope it comes soon on the MCC. Its a very good game, however 720p 30fps does not cut it anymore in 2019.

Im hoping they will remaster it to run on 4k 60fps and maybe add some higher poly counts on player models and some better undergrowth terrain. It doesn’t need a full texture re-skin like Halo 1 and Halo 2 got. It should also be cross compatible so Xbox 360 players playing the original game can play with Xbox one players playing the remastered edition.

If 343 could do that I would forgive them for all there sins lol.

If they had plans to bring it to MCC (which they have noted it as a highly requested feature addition by the community), it wouldn’t be cross-platform with MCC. As a standalone remaster, I can’t see them doing that either as the teams are currently split across Infinite and Legacy / Sustain (MCC, H5 & HW2). They would be more likely to do Halo 3 remaster first, but have already said they have no plans to do so.

What I could see being possible is for the Xbox Back compat team to do an Xbox One X enhancement for it like they’ve done for other games, Halo 3 included

I really doubt we’ll see anything like that in the futur, maybe a game in same time era but not a reach remake.

> 2535447887837444;3:
> I really doubt we’ll see anything like that in the futur, maybe a game in same time era but not a reach remake.

BOY DO I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU

> 2533274817473152;1:
> Halo reach runs at 720p at 26 fps on the Xbox 360, It looks awful and it makes me dizzy every time I play it now. It was a great game, but it really needs a remastered on the Xbox one or on windows 10. I’m hope it comes soon on the MCC. Its a very good game, however 720p 30fps does not cut it anymore in 2019.
>
> Im hoping they will remaster it to run on 4k 60fps and maybe add some higher poly counts on player models and some better undergrowth terrain. It doesn’t need a full texture re-skin like Halo 1 and Halo 2 got. It should also be cross compatible so Xbox 360 players playing the original game can play with Xbox one players playing the remastered edition.
>
> If 343 could do that I would forgive them for all there sins lol.

I GOT SOME NEWS FOR YOU

> 2535449649363501;5:
> > 2533274817473152;1:
> > Halo reach runs at 720p at 26 fps on the Xbox 360, It looks awful and it makes me dizzy every time I play it now. It was a great game, but it really needs a remastered on the Xbox one or on windows 10. I’m hope it comes soon on the MCC. Its a very good game, however 720p 30fps does not cut it anymore in 2019.
> >
> > Im hoping they will remaster it to run on 4k 60fps and maybe add some higher poly counts on player models and some better undergrowth terrain. It doesn’t need a full texture re-skin like Halo 1 and Halo 2 got. It should also be cross compatible so Xbox 360 players playing the original game can play with Xbox one players playing the remastered edition.
> >
> > If 343 could do that I would forgive them for all there sins lol.
>
> I GOT SOME NEWS FOR YOU

A: Please turn off your caps lock.
B: Please don’t post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
C: There are plenty of threads discussing the news so this kind of thing isn’t necessary.

> 2535449649363501;4:
> > 2535447887837444;3:
> > I really doubt we’ll see anything like that in the futur, maybe a game in same time era but not a reach remake.
>
> BOY DO I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU

Yup just saw thank you 343

EDIT : sorry didn’t know it would bump my thread up could a admin delete this thank you

All good OP :slight_smile:

Feel free to continue discussion in the new MCC forums :slight_smile: