Anyone know how long the inactivity timer is?

Was playing WZ firefight just now, took a quick bathroom break during an intermission or whatever, and I was kicked for inactivity by the time I got back (MAYBE slightly longer than a minute away from the controller). Not mad about it or anything, but it’s pretty absurd lol.

So does anyone know exactly how long you have until the game kicks you for being idle? Or is it more of a random thing? Thanks!

> 2533274797339247;1:
> Not mad about it or anything, but it’s pretty absurd lol.

You are mad but why not take a break before searching in the first place?

> 2533274805919869;2:
> > 2533274797339247;1:
> > Not mad about it or anything, but it’s pretty absurd lol.
>
>
> You are mad but why not take a break before searching in the first place?

Nah, not at all man haha. Just wondering what the timer is, that’s all!

But thanks for that suggestion – I’ll pass it on to my bladder immediately.

There’s is a PDF below along the same thing. A Spartan said 3 minutes.

> 2533274797339247;1:
> Was playing WZ firefight just now, took a quick bathroom break during an intermission or whatever, and I was kicked for inactivity by the time I got back (MAYBE slightly longer than a minute away from the controller). Not mad about it or anything, but it’s pretty absurd lol.
>
> So does anyone know exactly how long you have until the game kicks you for being idle? Or is it more of a random thing? Thanks!

What’s absurd is a grown adult (presumably) who can’t plan around a 15 minute game in order to go to the toilet. Its a multiplayer game, where what you do affects the experience of others. And there are rules.

And from what I have seen of having AFKers on my team, I highly doubt you simply took a small bathroom break and got booted, unless you have some sort of severe bladder issue. I have seen AFKers on my team throughout an entire CTF game who didn’t even get booted (because we lost so quickly with a player down). Its on the order of multiple minutes. You shouldn’t really be leaving a game for that much time. And if you do, you should be booted. If anything, the timer should be made much, much quicker.

If your in Game its about 30 to 45 seconds. not minutes

Yeah its pretty short. I had to take a phone call the other day and I was surprised to get kicked because it wasn’t too long at all!

Handle your biznits before you handle your headshots, I guess.