Anyone know how long Spartans armoury req pack....

will be around for? I want to save up, on 13000 atm and should take me a few days or more.

The pack is available now until midnight PT this Sunday, Mar. 20

For 90% of Halo 5 players, the total cost of all 14 Skins costs 560,000 RP, which would take 448 games of Warzone Assault, and since each game lasts an average of 10 minutes, 4480 minutes is about 75 hours of pure gameplay. That means that, even if you don’t sleep or anything, it is nearly impossible to even get all of the skins in the first place. In other words, unless you already bought the entire REQ Collection, you better have $70 laying around.

-Yoink!-. That’s not long at all might not bother

> 2586889071684737;4:
> -Yoink!-. That’s not long at all might not bother

If the skins aren’t available in the REQ system by the next update or two, than there will probably some pretty major backlash. So don’t worry: you should be able to reasonably buy three or four of them, do so on Waypoint so it doesn’t open them immediately, and save them until you have all other REQs or the skins are released normally.

You can always get it in th the next updates.

> 2535410755618980;6:
> You can always get it in th the next updates.

If not, then I’m sure 343i basically just killed their entire “casual” fanbase out of fear of what else they might lock behind what is essentially an involuntary paywall.

Just another way for 343i to make another $

> 2533274950478805;7:
> > 2535410755618980;6:
> > You can always get it in th the next updates.
>
>
> If not, then I’m sure 343i basically just killed their entire “casual” fanbase out of fear of what else they might lock behind what is essentially an involuntary paywall.

The official release for them said something about “not being able to wait for them to be released”, so I would assume these will probably be added in the upcoming updates…bar perhaps the 343 Industries skins obviously.