Anyone interested????

If anyone is interested in joining my clan in halo reach we are recruiting and you can contact me through my Xbox live DeadShot090. Thanks!

What type of clan is it?

Well we are new and I need help getting more members. We have 7 (small I know) but we started 2 days ago we are a Spartin clan looking to get better at halo (reach in peticular) and learn new strategies and most importantly have fun!

> 2535472204791043;3:
> Well we are new and I need help getting more members. We have 7 (small I know) but we started 2 days ago we are a Spartin clan looking to get better at halo (reach in peticular) and learn new strategies and most importantly have fun!

So a military clan?

Not nessesarily as strict as a military clan I’m not a strict person I just want to build a clan and have fun

Plus how do u level up on here and does anyone know how to get the extra helmets in halo reach

Hello I would like to know would you be willing to meet up on a Reach map and play a couple of rounds with me? Plus are you good with me not having a mic or just being silent? Finally I would like to know what are you looking for in a clan like for example do you have a map where the clan can meet on?

Willing to help you out, maybe I’ll pull my friend in. We were both pretty good at reach :slight_smile:

> 2533274888753908;8:
> Willing to help you out, maybe I’ll pull my friend in. We were both pretty good at reach :slight_smile:

Do u mean helping me?

> 2533274903825708;7:
> Hello I would like to know would you be willing to meet up on a Reach map and play a couple of rounds with me? Plus are you good with me not having a mic or just being silent? Finally I would like to know what are you looking for in a clan like for example do you have a map where the clan can meet on?

Yes Shadow send me a message and friend request I would play and me and a couple clan members have built a map

Does anyone know how to mod shade turrets warthogs and falcons???

In halo reach

First; don’t constantly bump your own post. Its not needed, just add on to the previous one with the “edit” function.
Second; SvE Slayer is your friend.