Anyone have the green visor yet?

Im going for it currently. I just reached Splatter- Expert? Anyone have any tips?

I’m on master but have a xp cap so I’m not playing until its lifted, I would use the banshee to kill everyone, I have gotten a killtacular with the banshee by splattering people.

Use the ghost and just go in circles around the map. if you miss. just take off, and get familiar with all Ghost spawn locations.

> I’m on master but have a xp cap so I’m not playing until its lifted, I would use the banshee to kill everyone, I have gotten a killtacular with the banshee by splattering people.

Thanks. Your right I once got around 10 with just the banshee on Valahalla.

Look at my avatar and you’ll see that I got it.

> Use the ghost and just go in circles around the map. if you miss. just take off, and get familiar with all Ghost spawn locations.

This. It’s so much fun even if you get like 2 splatters in the game. The ghost is just so much fun to use, and splatters are so satisfying.

I’m about 30 splatters away from unlocking the green visor.

Just got it yesterday

<~~~~~~~~It’s pretty -Yoink!-.

> Just got it yesterday
>
> <~~~~~~~~It’s pretty -Yoink!-.

-Yoink!- -Yoink!-!

I’ve got it. My suggestion would be to play BTB/CTF as most of those maps provide you with Ghosts for your main source of splatters and Warthogs for when you can’t get a Ghost. I’m not very a good at splattering with a Banshee, but you may find it easier to get splatters with than a Ghost. When I was trying to get it I averaged about 7 or 8 splatters per game. In my experience, Ragnarok and Exile were the easiest to get splatters on. Also, if you play CTF instead of Slayer, more opponents will be distracted with the flag, ripe for the picking.

<------------- Here as Well =)

I been trying to get this visor as well. I go for splatters all the time sometimes the whole game and I’m still not even close. I think I would have it already, but the ghost seems to cheat me a lot. More often then not I will hit someone full boost can’t possibly go any faster and it just breaks their shield and push them around. Anyone else experience this?