Anyone got theirs yet?

I’m not complaining, I’m not upset or anything of the nature. I just wanted to know if anyone has received their specialization codes yet. Just trying to get a fix on when the first wave of codes will roll out.

What level are you and which specialization are you going to choose first? If you hit the cap, do you still play?
Me, I’m sitting at SR70. Im gonna try Pioneer next just to make leveling even easier than it already has been. I still play from time to time, but it’s not the same when you don’t gain anything from it.

No i have not recieved a specialization code. I hit lvl 70 a few minutes ago. Maybe the Rouge, Tracker, or Pathfinder…who knows ! Right now im going to see about finding someone who wants to play the Campaign Co-Op on Heroic so that all i have left to do is wait for Episode 5 of Spartan Ops.

Yea I’ve been stuck at 70 for maybe a week now…I only play when my gf plays now cause she’s still a 30 something…I still find it fun but I don’t want to max any commendations out without them going towards something…it is what it is I guess

no code yet :frowning:

been 70 for a couple of days now, played some today but its just not the same when you dont see yourself going anywhere :frowning:

love this game but its a bummer that we gotta go through all this sillyness

I haven’t gotten my code yet, neither have any of my friends who I’ve asked.

no code yet for me
Rogue looks pretty sweet, might go for that first.
but anyone know how long it takes to level up each specialization all the way?

I have not received mine yet but still play all the time. Commendations are fun to work towards and I just like playin lol.

I think its roughly 344,400 from 50-60, then it repeats over and over till 130

I got the LE so… I’m working on Pioner right now :} SR-57~

Yeah, I got them! LE ftw!

> I’m not complaining, I’m not upset or anything of the nature. I just wanted to know if anyone has received their specialization codes yet. Just trying to get a fix on when the first wave of codes will roll out.
>
> What level are you and which specialization are you going to choose first? If you hit the cap, do you still play?
> Me, I’m sitting at SR70. Im gonna try Pioneer next just to make leveling even easier than it already has been. I still play from time to time, but it’s not the same when you don’t gain anything from it.

Why does the rank matter to you so much?

i heard stalker is the best. it gives you a marker on the last person that killed you! yes please. its like a UAV

Have not got my code yet.

Right now I am SR57 and the next specialization will be Pioneer.

no code yet :L

been stuck for about 4 days now. gonna go pioneer aswell.