Anyone got a Wasp certification yet?

If so, what level pack did you get it out of?

Got it from one of the free gold packs from FF.

Got it out of a silver

> 2535469600463812;2:
> Got it from one of the free gold packs from FF.

Cool. At least now I know its the gold packs. I figured it would be in the silver packs since it only cost 3 req to use.

Got it yesterday from a silver pack.

I got it a few days ago from a silver pack.

Well crap. I guess its both gold and silver.

Got it in a silver i brought, before i found out that you got a bunch of silvers.

got it from one of the Rewarded Packs for Firefight (a silver one)

> 2783251376874448;4:
> > 2535469600463812;2:
> > Got it from one of the free gold packs from FF.
>
>
> Cool. At least now I know its the gold packs. I figured it would be in the silver packs since it only cost 3 req to use.

REQ cost doesn’t effect what pack it can be found in. All that matters is it’s rarity. It’s a rare quality item, so it can be found in silver packs.

Got it in a silver. The first silver I bought after the update actually

Got it out of a gold pack, but hat doesn’t matter as I’ve opened over a dozen gold & silver packs & have only gotten four, now down to one.

I got it the day wzff released. I havent had to grind for req since before MoR

> 2783251376874448;7:
> Well crap. I guess its both gold and silver.

Hey, you must be new on Halo 5.

Packs works like following:

Bronze-packs- Has a chance of giving you every Common REQ item.
Silver-packs- Has a chance of giving you every Common, Uncommon & Rare REQ item.
Gold-packs- Has a chance of giving you every Uncommon, Rare, Ultra rare, Legendary & Mythic legendary REQ items.

If you’re new, I suggest starting off with bronze-packs to get all Common items out of the way. But it seems to work by starting with silvers as well for most people.
Never buy gold until you have earned all items from Common->Rare.

> 2533274824494670;14:
> > 2783251376874448;7:
> > Well crap. I guess its both gold and silver.
>
>
> Hey, you must be new on Halo 5.
>
> Packs works like following:
>
> Bronze-packs- Has a chance of giving you every Common REQ item.
> Silver-packs- Has a chance of giving you every Common, Uncommon & Rare REQ item.
> Gold-packs- Has a chance of giving you every REQ item in the game. Common, Uncommon, Rare, Ultra rare, Legendary & Mythic legendary items.
>
> If you’re new, I suggest starting off with bronze-packs to get all Common items out of the way. But it seems to work by starting with silvers as well for most people.
> Never buy gold until you have earned all items from Common->Rare.

That’s actually incorrect, Gold packs only handle uncommon and above.

> 2533274809966605;15:
> > 2533274824494670;14:
> > > 2783251376874448;7:
> > > Well crap. I guess its both gold and silver.
> >
> >
> > Hey, you must be new on Halo 5.
> >
> > Packs works like following:
> >
> > Bronze-packs- Has a chance of giving you every Common REQ item.
> > Silver-packs- Has a chance of giving you every Common, Uncommon & Rare REQ item.
> > Gold-packs- Has a chance of giving you every REQ item in the game. Common, Uncommon, Rare, Ultra rare, Legendary & Mythic legendary items.
> >
> > If you’re new, I suggest starting off with bronze-packs to get all Common items out of the way. But it seems to work by starting with silvers as well for most people.
> > Never buy gold until you have earned all items from Common->Rare.
>
>
> That’s actually incorrect, Gold packs only handle uncommon and above.

Sorry, my bad… I knew that, miss on my part. EDITED!

> 2533274824494670;14:
> > 2783251376874448;7:
> > Well crap. I guess its both gold and silver.
>
>
> Hey, you must be new on Halo 5.
>
> Packs works like following:
>
> Bronze-packs- Has a chance of giving you every Common REQ item.
> Silver-packs- Has a chance of giving you every Common, Uncommon & Rare REQ item.
> Gold-packs- Has a chance of giving you every Uncommon, Rare, Ultra rare, Legendary & Mythic legendary REQ items.
>
> If you’re new, I suggest starting off with bronze-packs to get all Common items out of the way. But it seems to work by starting with silvers as well for most people.
> Never buy gold until you have earned all items from Common->Rare.

Thanks for the info. I am not new to Halo 5 just unclear with how the reqs work on a deeper level is all . I played around with the Wasp in Forge and love it but I only have one damn Wasp right now and I refuse to use it until I have a certification for it so I can get more.

I got it the first day out of a silver pack. Only got 3 more since then though.

> 2783251376874448;17:
> > 2533274824494670;14:
> > > 2783251376874448;7:
> > > Well crap. I guess its both gold and silver.
> >
> >
> > Hey, you must be new on Halo 5.
> >
> > Packs works like following:
> >
> > Bronze-packs- Has a chance of giving you every Common REQ item.
> > Silver-packs- Has a chance of giving you every Common, Uncommon & Rare REQ item.
> > Gold-packs- Has a chance of giving you every Uncommon, Rare, Ultra rare, Legendary & Mythic legendary REQ items.
> >
> > If you’re new, I suggest starting off with bronze-packs to get all Common items out of the way. But it seems to work by starting with silvers as well for most people.
> > Never buy gold until you have earned all items from Common->Rare.
>
>
> Thanks for the info. I am not new to Halo 5 just unclear with how the reqs work on a deeper level is all . I played around with the Wasp in Forge and love it but I only have one damn Wasp right now and I refuse to use it until I have a certification for it so I can get more.

The only REQ that isn’t all earned through packs are Emblems. Here’s a link to all the emblems that you can only get through Commendations.

> 2533274824494670;19:
> > 2783251376874448;17:
> > > 2533274824494670;14:
> > > > 2783251376874448;7:
> > > > Well crap. I guess its both gold and silver.
> > >
> > >
> > > Hey, you must be new on Halo 5.
> > >
> > > Packs works like following:
> > >
> > > Bronze-packs- Has a chance of giving you every Common REQ item.
> > > Silver-packs- Has a chance of giving you every Common, Uncommon & Rare REQ item.
> > > Gold-packs- Has a chance of giving you every Uncommon, Rare, Ultra rare, Legendary & Mythic legendary REQ items.
> > >
> > > If you’re new, I suggest starting off with bronze-packs to get all Common items out of the way. But it seems to work by starting with silvers as well for most people.
> > > Never buy gold until you have earned all items from Common->Rare.
> >
> >
> > Thanks for the info. I am not new to Halo 5 just unclear with how the reqs work on a deeper level is all . I played around with the Wasp in Forge and love it but I only have one damn Wasp right now and I refuse to use it until I have a certification for it so I can get more.
>
>
> The only REQ that isn’t all earned through packs are Emblems. Here’s a link to all the emblems that you can only get through Commendations.

Nice! What about those BoomCo weapon skins? Are those through reqs or do you have to buy the dart guns?