anyone go to play co op in the first playthrough

hi this is a open ? is anyone go to use co op in the campaign

Are you looking for a partner to play Halo 5 campain coop or are you asking if people are going to use it ? I can’t tell. As for myself I’ll solo legendary the campain for the achievement. I’ll play coop later to complete other types of challenges.

i just ask if anyone go to use it

Not my first time through. Mainly because my friends and I mess around and I wouldn’t be able to enjoy the story to its fullest. And that’s the main reason I’m getting H5:G.

i like the story of the games too

I may do it this time for halo 5 specifically for the fact that its based around having your team with you. My friend also takes the halo story very seriously so it will be nice.

as for me maybe

I’ll be flying solo for my first playthrough on Legendary. After that maybe I’ll play again as co-op but I doubt it because I have no one to play it with unless I can find some people off a forum somewhere.

First i’ll play through on Heroic by myself, then on the weekend i’ll gather my friends and we’ll play through on Legendary. I can’t wait!

> 2535410196066434;8:
> I’ll be flying solo for my first playthrough on Legendary. After that maybe I’ll play again as co-op but I doubt it because I have no one to play it with unless I can find some people off a forum somewhere.

Same here, still trying to convince some of my friends to get a One without succes.

i’ll be running 4p co-op on miidnight of release for me and my mate and anyone who wants to join

Im not planning anything but if friends I’ve done day one Co-Op campaign with are on I’ll probably shoot them an invite. With the right group of people its an even more enjoyable experience than singular player for me but if you get some one who thinks its all a joke it’ll probably ruin your experience instead.

Ill be playing through solo heroic first time through. Gotta drink in that lore. mmmmmm

Then gonna play me some multiplayer before doing the legendary Solo fun

> 2533274994900658;9:
> First i’ll play through on Heroic by myself, then on the weekend i’ll gather my friends and we’ll play through on Legendary. I can’t wait!

This right here. Solo Heroic run comes first (dat canonical difficulty), then co-op Legendary. And if I don’t have anyone around at the time, I may have to do solo Legendary.

Solo Legendary to see the Easter Egg at the end of the game

If the AI is terrible like I’m thinking it will be I might switch over with friends. If its good I’ll do the solo playthrough first. That’s the thing about AI though, doesn’t take long to see if its bad.

> 2533274843666338;1:
> hi this is a open ? is anyone go to use co op in the campaign

Not for the first few plays, it’s a a title I only play through alone at first, and I do not do co-op until I have soloed Legendary.

I’ll probably hook up with my buddy and play coop, as is tradition.

is just me or is 343 try to make co op the best way to play halo 5

gonna solo it first to use the squad commands, to enjoy the story without messing around and for the achievement