Anyone from Orange County in Southern California?

Looking to team up for Microsoft store tournaments. My skill level is low Diamond, a good communicator, I am an old guy that will show up and on time? Next Sunday is 2v2 tournament signed up at South Coast Plaza.

I’m from Torrance CA. Not all that far from there I think. Is south coast plaza the cerritos MS store? I’m…kind of an old guy too. Lol not that old, but in my 30s. I think I’m pretty much of a similar skill level. Doubles is a weak playlist for me, but I’d be down to try and get better at it.

Torrance is a forty-five-minute drive to South Coast Plaza which is located in Costa Mesa. You are still a kid, the tournament starts at 12:00 on the 12th of this month??
It appears you are a good step up on me in skill level, I will do my best to hang. I am also willing to change locations if they have more entries. I have attended a couple of FAA it’s fun to hang out with other players.

> 2533274812644485;3:
> Torrance is a forty-five-minute drive to South Coast Plaza which is located in Costa Mesa. You are still a kid, the tournament starts at 12:00 on the 12th of this month??
> It appears you are a good step up on me in skill level, I will do my best to hang. I am also willing to change locations if they have more entries. I have attended a couple of FAA it’s fun to hang out with other players.

I wish that 3 was a 2 though haha sorry for the late reply. Idk why it didn’t say you replied. I don’t mind that drive, but it’s for this the 12th of this month? Add me on xbox dude. We gotta practice lol. Do you know if we’re able to bring our own controllers? I got the xbox elite controller.

On a side note-
Looking for a chill group of people to play with btw?

Yea will send a friend request, yes this Sunday. I will be bringing my controller and headset. Will have some time to play in the mornings this week, late afternoon on Friday. Most anytime on Saturday.

> 2533274812644485;5:
> Yea will send a friend request, yes this Sunday. I will be bringing my controller and headset. Will have some time to play in the mornings this week, late afternoon on Friday. Most anytime on Saturday.

I get off at 3pm, and have friday-sunday off. Man idk if that’s enough time to really practice but I’m still down. I’ve never been to a tournament. Doubles is my worst playlist but who knows maybe I’ll suprise myself lol. Could he fun. Don’t worry on my end, I do get frustrated at times. Halo will do that to you, but I definitely don’t rage at who I’m playing with.

Perfect, will hook up soon. Playing a couple games now then heading out. It all reads good!

anyone still looking for a teammate in CA? my doubles partner flaked, participated in last months ffa and placed 1st so have some experience

Ahaloaskewed, I have to work Sunday morning. I should be able to make it, would hate to get stuck in traffic and me not show in time. You call if you are still considering to show at South Coast Plaza store.

> 2533274812644485;9:
> Ahaloaskewed, I have to work Sunday morning. I should be able to make it, would hate to get stuck in traffic and me not show in time. You call if you are still considering to show at South Coast Plaza store.

if you still needs one let me know

Odds are good I will make it, but it is going to be close.

Made it 10:15, looking for teammate

Had a really good time at the Microsoft 2v2 tournament. Always a lot more exciting with the opponents next to you. Great place to meet players that enjoy Halo has much as you do and play in the same time zone.
What I learned this time: Remember the setting you play at home with.
Don’t really yell out your callouts because your opponents hear you.
Get to know the store employee who runs the tournament. That way you will not end up with strange maps or the game types.
Ask to rotate the game stations during a match,
Ask if there are timeouts between games, timeouts are good.

The store’s equipment is horrible but I will be attending the 4v4 next month.

Good times I highly recommend it, the store employee at South Coast Plaza did a good job hope he stays around.

> 2533274812644485;13:
> Had a really good time at the Microsoft 2v2 tournament. Always a lot more exciting with the opponents next to you. Great place to meet players that enjoy Halo has much as you do and play in the same time zone.
> What I learned this time: Remember the setting you play at home with.
> Don’t really yell out your callouts because your opponents hear you.
> Get to know the store employee who runs the tournament. That way you will not end up with strange maps or the game types.
> Ask to rotate the game stations during a match,
> Ask if there are timeouts between games, timeouts are good.
>
> The store’s equipment is horrible but I will be attending the 4v4 next month.
>
> Good times I highly recommend it, the store employee at South Coast Plaza did a good job hope he stays around.

When is the 4v4? That one I’ll for sure make since I can plan for it. You end up teaming up with the other guy who replied here? The 3 of us can be apart of that 4 man team, then we’d just need 1 more. So you sit close enough to where you really can’t call out?

Sounds fun man. I went through some life BS though and couldn’t make that one.

The 4v4 is on 9/9/18 at 12:00, go to 4v4 to sign up you will need to find the South Coast Plaza Tournament. Hoping to team up with EvoFree if we are lucky we can try to pick up a fourth. Good times!

> 2533274812644485;15:
> The 4v4 is on 9/9/18 at 12:00, go to 4v4 to sign up you will need to find the South Coast Plaza Tournament. Hoping to team up with EvoFree if we are lucky we can try to pick up a fourth. Good times!

For sure. I’ll sign up. Who’s evofree? Friend of yours?