Anyone excited for Team Snipers?

I am, how bout you?

Excellent that they are jumping to adding playlists that Halo fans loved. (well I loved TS :slight_smile: ).

On another note, whats going on with this proposed patch on the 20th? kind of curious. (I know of the file share thing but thats about it).

I am! Hopefully Longbow and Exile are the most favorited! I hate Vortex :confused:

> I am! Hopefully Longbow and Exile are the most favorited! I hate Vortex :confused:

Lawls, mixed feelings on Vortex. Kind of like it for Dominion.

> > I am! Hopefully Longbow and Exile are the most favorited! I hate Vortex :confused:
>
> Lawls, mixed feelings on Vortex. Kind of like it for Dominion.

Just hate the layout and theme of the map…it looks ugly and it’s too big for Dominion for me, maybe TS will be different!

> > > I am! Hopefully Longbow and Exile are the most favorited! I hate Vortex :confused:
> >
> > Lawls, mixed feelings on Vortex. Kind of like it for Dominion.
>
> Just hate the layout and theme of the map…it looks ugly and it’s too big for Dominion for me, maybe TS will be different!

One can only hope, hopefully there are no Binary rifle drops I will cry myself to sleep if I find out there are tonight.

Meh, it’s only a matter of time till people find all the hiding spots and it becomes no fun.

> > > > I am! Hopefully Longbow and Exile are the most favorited! I hate Vortex :confused:
> > >
> > > Lawls, mixed feelings on Vortex. Kind of like it for Dominion.
> >
> > Just hate the layout and theme of the map…it looks ugly and it’s too big for Dominion for me, maybe TS will be different!
>
> One can only hope, hopefully there are no Binary rifle drops I will cry myself to sleep if I find out there are tonight.

Well you just killed it for me. If Binary is in there then it looks like I’m going back to Spartan Ops.

Not really Team Snipers is not really my thing.

> Meh, it’s only a matter of time till people find all the hiding spots and it becomes no fun.

Hey well, until then. Awesomeness will happen. :slight_smile:

Yep, excited.

Needs visible ranks, and needs a FFA playlist to go along with it, though.

> Yep, excited.
>
> Needs visible ranks, and needs a FFA playlist to go along with it, though.

Those are comin soon :slight_smile: well 343 confirmed they were making a FFA playlist and a Team Doubles (another one I am very excited about).

Visible ranks are another story, probably wont see them until Early 2013 with the CSR (Competitive Spartan Rank 1-50) system.