Anyone enjoy Firefight? Looking for friendly players xD

I am a big, big fan of firefight, but rarely find a party that sticks together so just wondered if anyone would want to link up sometime, need to start making actual friends then random adds xD. My gamertag is: x_Luvibunni_x and I shall accept any request :3 just please don’t be immature crazies D: at least the offensive type.

I’ll be playing tomorrow so I’ll have to add then :3 thanks! :slight_smile:

I’ll join. Gets boring playing without a team sometimes.

Awesome, feel free to add me! :3

Add me to the list too. Though I only play in the evenings, I do enjoy a few good rounds of firefight with a team.

Feel free to add me. I’ve been enjoying FF limited in doubles recently. You can look at my game history to see how often I play FF.

Been mostly MMing it lately, but feel free to add me. I prefer Spartan on Covie violence, but action is action, and firefight has been taken over by AFKers if you just random it.

> I am a big, big fan of firefight, but rarely find a party that sticks together so just wondered if anyone would want to link up sometime, need to start making actual friends then random adds xD. My gamertag is: x_Luvibunni_x and I shall accept any request :3 just please don’t be immature crazies D: at least the offensive type.
>
> I’ll be playing tomorrow so I’ll have to add then :3 thanks! :slight_smile:

do you have the new map for firefight?? thats the only map i enjoy!!!

> > I am a big, big fan of firefight, but rarely find a party that sticks together so just wondered if anyone would want to link up sometime, need to start making actual friends then random adds xD. My gamertag is: x_Luvibunni_x and I shall accept any request :3 just please don’t be immature crazies D: at least the offensive type.
> >
> > I’ll be playing tomorrow so I’ll have to add then :3 thanks! :slight_smile:
>
> do you have the new map for firefight?? thats the only map i enjoy!!!

The Unearthed one? I think it’s called that Yesh! it’s one of my favorites too :3

count me in, i do love a good round of firefight,and i have uneartherd, ill add you soon :smiley:

> > > I am a big, big fan of firefight, but rarely find a party that sticks together so just wondered if anyone would want to link up sometime, need to start making actual friends then random adds xD. My gamertag is: x_Luvibunni_x and I shall accept any request :3 just please don’t be immature crazies D: at least the offensive type.
> > >
> > > I’ll be playing tomorrow so I’ll have to add then :3 thanks! :slight_smile:
> >
> > do you have the new map for firefight?? thats the only map i enjoy!!!
>
> The Unearthed one? I think it’s called that Yesh! it’s one of my favorites too :3

yayyyyy!!! lol :slight_smile: ok im in!! :)))

> > > I am a big, big fan of firefight, but rarely find a party that sticks together so just wondered if anyone would want to link up sometime, need to start making actual friends then random adds xD. My gamertag is: x_Luvibunni_x and I shall accept any request :3 just please don’t be immature crazies D: at least the offensive type.
> > >
> > > I’ll be playing tomorrow so I’ll have to add then :3 thanks! :slight_smile:
> >
> > do you have the new map for firefight?? thats the only map i enjoy!!!
>
> The Unearthed one? I think it’s called that Yesh! it’s one of my favorites too :3

yayyyyy!!! lol :slight_smile: ok im in!! :)))

i added you :slight_smile:

I know I have unearthed, think I have most of the maps in general. Feel free to add me for FF, but I also MM, and would be willing to try multi-player campaign.

> I know I have unearthed, think I have most of the maps in general. Feel free to add me for FF, but I also MM, and would be willing to try multi-player campaign.

hey dude ill add you

Got it, and accepted. Got tired of randoming into a FF match with 3 AFKers lol

ok let me just finish a match

Thanks for add DJ I accepted c(: I should be on for an hour or two >.> then I have work to do >.e"

I like to shoot things :slight_smile:

You can add me too, although im more in favor of playing Firefight limited though, my gamertag is Valentine71

Okies I’ll add tomorrow sometime :3 thanx