Anyone else wish they could change shield color?

I am ok with the friend or foe system i just really badly want an option to make my shield and enemy shields the yellow from the trailers and i feel like im the only one who really wants that. Its my only gripe with this game but it does bother me i hope they make an option eventually. I dont wanna change all my radar and stuff yellow just to get shields.

I think they should make it red vs blue again. I could see some confusion that could cause the player to die.

> 2533274804788920;2:
> I think they should make it red vs blue again. I could see some confusion that could cause the player to die.

I can live without red v blue cuz i understand having my own color but i hate how shields are now red like for me the outlines is enough and i wish i could just make the shield still yellow tho. But i understand the love of red vs blue

> 2535446356858937;3:
> > 2533274804788920;2:
> > I think they should make it red vs blue again. I could see some confusion that could cause the player to die.
>
> I can live without red v blue cuz i understand having my own color but i hate how shields are now red like for me the outlines is enough and i wish i could just make the shield still yellow tho. But i understand the love of red vs blue

In accessibility options you can change the colour outlines for both your team and the enemy

> 2533274847704400;4:
> > 2535446356858937;3:
> > > 2533274804788920;2:
> > > I think they should make it red vs blue again. I could see some confusion that could cause the player to die.
> >
> > I can live without red v blue cuz i understand having my own color but i hate how shields are now red like for me the outlines is enough and i wish i could just make the shield still yellow tho. But i understand the love of red vs blue
>
> In accessibility optikns you can change the colour outlines for both your team and the enemy

Yah but if I wanna have just me and the enemy shields to be yellow i have to make my reticle yellow on enemies and friendlies and radar yellow for both like i just want red enemies outlines and radar with blue friendlies outlines and radar with yellow shields for both like the trailers.

If you change your team outline colours, your shield will get the same colour when you put on overshield.

> 2533274874690673;6:
> If you change your team outline colours, your shield will get the same colour when you put on overshield.

Ik but I want yellow shields and thats it I dont wanna have a yellow outlines i just want to change shield color I feel like its and easy thing to add i just dont know if that many people care for them to do it so im trying to see how many people actually do in the hopes that it will maybe get the feature added later.

Being able to change shield and overshield colour separately from outline colour would be really cool. I personally like the yellow as well.

I played the techical preview and I hate the color shield though. Red vs blue removal is still a feature I do not support sometimes I can get confused whos on my team.

> 2533275031939856;8:
> Being able to change shield and overshield colour separately from outline colour would be really cool. I personally like the yellow as well.

Thats exactly what i was thinking.