Anyone else wish they could change shield color?

I wish i could change it independently of enemy ui color so i can have blue friendly ui color and red enemy ui color but get to have each team have the classic yellow shield color. Anyone else agree or know if their doing this for the final product i would love to know.

I don’t really care that much for them to complicate our options, but it should look like Halo’s shield that we have (unknowingly) enjoyed all these years that allowed us to easily identify targets and shield-breaks. The new colors all blended together for me during the flight.

Honestly, I think that would confuse me. But, tbf, my enemy outlines are yellow so… meh.

> 2760465307323250;2:
> I don’t really care that much for them to complicate our options…

This. Options are great, but let’s not get too meta with them or risk watering down a balanced design choice. If players have too many options than we’ll all be essentially playing different versions of the game that will be difficult to balance.

I need to see it in action to make a fair opinion about it.

> 2760465307323250;2:
> I don’t really care that much for them to complicate our options, but it should look like Halo’s shield that we have (unknowingly) enjoyed all these years that allowed us to easily identify targets and shield-breaks. The new colors all blended together for me during the flight.

the shields have changed each game so there is no “one shield” that people have loved.

As for the post, I know people want more and more options, and to an extent I agree, but sometimes adding to many just leads to confusion. Doesnt really matter to me either way

> 2533274805469694;3:
> Honestly, I think that would confuse me. But, tbf, my enemy outlines are yellow so… meh.
>
>
>
>
> > 2760465307323250;2:
> > I don’t really care that much for them to complicate our options…
>
> This. Options are great, but let’s not get too meta with them or risk watering down a balanced design choice. If players have too many options than we’ll all be essentially playing different versions of the game that will be difficult to balance.

HAHA YEAH ANOTHER HUGE-BRAIN-HI-VIS PLAYER WHAT UP