Anyone else want Threater Mode details???

Now that 343i has released some Forge details. I hope next they release a little info about theater mode. I spend a good amount of time in theater mode making clips and screen shot. Of kills, fails, you name it! One of the best ideas/feature to ever be add to an FPS. Anyone beside me want some theater details?

Since Forge and most of MP is out of the way, yes. I hope the Theater is buffed for Halo 4.

Yeah, I spend a lot of time in theater mode.

Not sure what they could possibly say about it. It’s Theater mode. I don’t think there was really any new features that needed to be added to it.

> Since Forge and most of MP is out of the way, yes. I hope the Theater is buffed for Halo 4.

forge isn’t out of the way just yet, there are still somethings that desperately require an answer.

also, are you trying to beat me to 6k posts? -__-

> > Since Forge and most of MP is out of the way, yes. I hope the Theater is buffed for Halo 4.
>
> forge isn’t out of the way just yet, there are still somethings that desperately require an answer.
>
> <mark>also, are you trying to beat me to 6k posts? -__-</mark>

As much as i am playing Halo 4 right now. Not really :stuck_out_tongue:

It would be cool if rendering films to online was a free service.

> Not sure what they could possibly say about it. It’s Theater mode. I don’t think there was really any new features that needed to be added to it.

Being able to have multiple people in a lobby. Having a good rewind instead of just skipping back. And maybe being able to add some Special FX. There are things that they could do.

You know what, theres been so many things I’ve been thinking about that I actually forgot about theatre mode haha.

> It would be cool if rendering films to online was a free service.

i honestly don’t see why it shouldn’t be TBH, microsoft have the resources to pull it off without any dent in there profits.

I hope it’s more user friendly. Meaning, it would be nice to actually be able to fastward through your flims this time around. Also, I had a hell of a time finding out where I could view my screen shots after I saved them.

Lol, its funny. Just today i thought to myself “wait, theater still hasn’t been discussed”.

But really, theres not much they can say about theater. How many features can they really add(besides a proper rewind/FFW button and the return of parties in theater, I can’t think of anything). It most likely won’t get more than a paragraph or 2, if anything at all.

I just hope they fix the way it was in Reach, where the camera would rest ABOVE the player’s head if the camera was fixed on them.

Hey, that’s great. No, I don’t want to see anything that’s actually happening or important. Let me get a look at the background and the scalp of a player near the bottom of the screen, thanks.

> > It would be cool if rendering films to online was a free service.
>
> i honestly don’t see why it shouldn’t be TBH, microsoft have the resources to pull it off without any dent in there profits.

I’m still left wondering on that.
That and the matter of weapon lowering over XBL (whether or not it’s possible).
No weapon lowering over XBL? Expect there to be as much Halo 4 Machinima as there was Halo: Reach Machinima. Also, expect the quality to stay roughly about the same too.

i cant wait to hear about this because it looks like EVERYTHING has been upgraded in some way… i wonder how theater has seeming in reach it was pretty much the exact same as hao 3’s one, so i wonder how its going to be advnced!! but yeah theater next please :stuck_out_tongue:

As little as I use Theater mode, I expect it to be upgraded as well, just like everything else.

deffinetly! post them when they are released

> deffinetly! post them when they are released

I Will. As soon as 343i drop the word I’ll post it here.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post leaked content, real or fake.

ive been asking this for a while

i know that one of the achievements that were listed confirmed that it was included , im curious to see if there are new features for one of my favorite modes