Anyone else want Rocket Race back?

Did anyone else enjoy Rocket Race? It was the first thing I ever played online on Halo 3. It was also my favorite game mode and then Bungie took it out and made it a very rare Double Exp event. Then they put it in Halo Reach only to be replaced with Rocket Hog Race, which I hated. Rocket Race was a fun playlist to play with one or more friends. I know technically you can make it in Customs but then you’re not getting to play randoms! It was also one of the few playlists you never really heard anyone getting frustrated on. I’m not sure if everything in Halo MCC is eventually going to be ranked or if there will still be Social Playlists, but I feel like that was a playlist most people enjoyed and hope we can get it back on the game!

i loved rocket race it was one of the best types in halo reach

It was fun.

Anyone play this “Gunnergoose” yet? I’ve seen it a couple times while playing BTB.

> 2533274831708622;4:
> Anyone play this “Gunnergoose” yet? I’ve seen it a couple times while playing BTB.

Yea it’s fun for the first few times but then it gets old fast.

I think a Rocket Race playlist across H3, H4 and H2A would be a lot of fun, but I’m not holding out a lot of hope.

Yep

I love rocket race in Reach, and loved the mongoose version in halo 3

I got to play it for a little while on H4, I wish we would see it become a dedicated playlist, but I wouldn’t bet on it.

We used to make a ritual out of playing Rocket Race in Halo 3. When Halo Reach released Rocket Hog Race, we got a crew together and would have a blast. I miss it quite a bit.