Anyone else want Martin O'donnel back

Dont know if I spelt his name right but seriously this guy needs to be returned to his throne. He made the best music for halo ever and I don’t see how anyone could dislike the classic halo music. I absolutely hated halo 4’s music, halo 5’s is a huge improvement but it still could use a little more of Marty’s touch.

343 bring Marty home for halo 6

I definitely agree. Marty’s touch on the Halo theme was absolutely magical. Halo 4’s soundtrack was horrible, Halo 5’s was definitely a huge improvement. I just wish they’d add MORE of the original theme. I mean, when I was on that level with Chief and Cortana and Warden and I heard the theme playing as I fought through Prometheans, I was absolutely thrilled. The new composer’s touch on the theme is great. I just want more of it.

Simply put, no. Marty had great music in the first trilogy but for what 343 is doing with their games his music won’t fit. Kazuma is doing a fine job.

Would be nice to see Marty Back, but he’s already got his own thing going with Highwire Games now. I actually really liked the stuff the Neil and Kazuma with with 4 and what Kazuma did in 5. Some of the remixes from 4 were pretty cool, I used to use Awakening as my alarm tone. Kazuma has definitely got what it takes to make a great Halo score, 5 proved that for me

> 2533274924360213;2:
> I definitely agree. Marty’s touch on the Halo theme was absolutely magical. Halo 4’s soundtrack was horrible, Halo 5’s was definitely a huge improvement. I just wish they’d add MORE of the original theme. I mean, when I was on that level with Chief and Cortana and Warden and I heard the theme playing as I fought through Prometheans, I was absolutely thrilled. The new composer’s touch on the theme is great. I just want more of it.

That was such a great mission, especially the final mission when crypt played. That is possibly one of my most favorite halo soundtracks, the game could use some more original music though

I think the only reason that he didn’t do Halo 4s music is because he had a contract with Bungie, so he couldn’t really make the music for Halo 4. He’s still got the contract with Bungie, I don’t know if that blocks him from making music for 343.

> 2533274813317074;4:
> Would be nice to see Marty Back, but he’s already got his own thing going with Highwire Games now. I actually really liked the stuff the Neil and Kazuma with with 4 and what Kazuma did in 5. Some of the remixes from 4 were pretty cool, I used to use Awakening as my alarm tone. Kazuma has definitely got what it takes to make a great Halo score, 5 proved that for me

The only songs from halo 4 that I liked would be 117 and the new never forget. Speaking of never forget, WHY DOESNT HALO 5 HAVE THAT SONG??

> 2533274924360213;2:
> I definitely agree. Marty’s touch on the Halo theme was absolutely magical. Halo 4’s soundtrack was horrible, Halo 5’s was definitely a huge improvement. I just wish they’d add MORE of the original theme. I mean, when I was on that level with Chief and Cortana and Warden and I heard the theme playing as I fought through Prometheans, I was absolutely thrilled. The new composer’s touch on the theme is great. I just want more of it.

I agree! Loved hearing the original version mixed with a “new touch”. Hope h6 can do that more.

I still listen to Marty’s music … heading to work and back, preparing for some major meditation music!

> 2533275016942754;6:
> I think the only reason that he didn’t do Halo 4s music is because he had a contract with Bungie, so he couldn’t really make the music for Halo 4. He’s still got the contract with Bungie, I don’t know if that blocks him from making music for 343.

Still has contract? I figured him getting fired broke the contract? Yea he won the lawsuit to get the money he would’ve received but it didn’t put him back in contract with him did it?

Also, I though Halo 4 had great music, it wasn’t exactly Haloey feeling but it was still good. The first time you listened to Revival while the Didact told the Chief how screwed he was, that was awesome.

I believe he still does, also I’m a Waypoint newb and don’t know how to reply but I think he still does. Either way it was stupid of Bungie to fire him, it kind of shows what they’ve become.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNhfuhiveUM How can one dislike this?

I really feel Halo 6 should have more music like that. I’d be so blown away.

> 2533275016942754;12:
> I believe he still does, also I’m a Waypoint newb and don’t know how to reply but I think he still does. Either way it was stupid of Bungie to fire him, it kind of shows what they’ve become.

Just click on the post you want to quote. Its bottom right of whom you’re quoting.

> 2533274851412396;13:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNhfuhiveUM How can one dislike this?
>
> I really feel Halo 6 should have more music like that. I’d be so blown away.

I don’t think anyone here dislikes it, Halo 2 is actually tied with 4 for my favorite soundtracks (Can’t pick between them). Incubus’s Movements of the Odyssey, Follow, Delta Halo Suite. Love them all. I enjoyed Halo 4’s because it was different - tracks like Green and Blue (especially one of the remixes) and Solace, really beautiful pieces.

> 2533274813317074;15:
> > 2533274851412396;13:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNhfuhiveUM How can one dislike this?
> >
> > I really feel Halo 6 should have more music like that. I’d be so blown away.
>
>
> I don’t think anyone here dislikes it, Halo 2 is actually tied with 4 for my favorite soundtracks (Can’t pick between them). Incubus’s Movements of the Odyssey, Follow, Delta Halo Suite. Love them all. I enjoyed Halo 4’s because it was different - tracks like Green and Blue (especially one of the remixes) and Solace, really beautiful pieces.

Halo 2 and 3 will always be my favorites. Still love how Breaking Benjamin showed their love for the series by making Blow me Away for halo. Possibly the most glorious moment in Halo. lol.

Yes I do!

Marty is not coming back . He has already started his own studio with some people that worked on Halo :CE . He was instrumental in Halo and the Orginal uncut Version of Destiny(version prior to Activision butchering it). What ever they end up making. You can bet money it will be good.

-“In 2015, O’Donnell founded video game development studio Highwire Games”

I think the change was a good one. The music fits the new companys style.

> 2533274825101441;18:
> Marty is not coming back . He has already started his own studio with some people that worked on Halo :CE . He was instrumental in Halo and the Orginal uncut Version of Destiny(version prior to Activision butchering it). What ever they end up making. You can bet money it will be good.
>
> -“In 2015, O’Donnell founded video game development studio Highwire Games”

That’s depressing to hear, well at least we have Kazuma, he’s doing pretty good so far.