anyone else think this is kinda stupid?

I think its a bit stupid how you get ALL of this just from one place :confused:

This <mark>Only Available at EB Games Australia!</mark>

dont you think its kind of alot?

Gamestop here in the US gets the forest skin, too, and it’s looking like we’ll get the BR winter skin as well.

The whole concept of this many pre-order bonuses is stupid.

But honestly, if you take away the Ghost Prop, you pretty much have the same amount of stuff that every other store is offering.

They must can afford it all.

> The whole concept of this many pre-order bonuses is stupid.
>
> But honestly, if you take away the Ghost Prop, you pretty much have the same amount of stuff that every other store is offering.

Thats what i am saying, if you look at gamestop all you get is th forest skin and then compare that to this, pretty stupid even though I pre oredered from GAME I feel sorry for people who get -Yoink- bonuses lol

With the amount of player customization that is going to be available in the game, I don’t think that some people having a couple of different options is going to make that big of a difference.

To be honest, it doesn’t matter does it? I thought I had to get every pre-order item for Reach. Turned out I’ll never wear them cause there was better looking/rarer stuff to unlock.

Same goes for Halo 4. I ain’t falling for the same again trust me.

> > The whole concept of this many pre-order bonuses is stupid.
> >
> > But honestly, if you take away the Ghost Prop, you pretty much have the same amount of stuff that every other store is offering.
>
> Thats what i am saying, if you look at gamestop all you get is th forest skin and then compare that to this, pretty stupid even though I pre oredered from GAME I feel sorry for people who get Yoink! bonuses lol

No, actually, you get all of the Pre-Order Emblems (if your a Golden Gamestop Whatever), the Forest Skin, the Arctic BR, and whatever next two items win the vote (I’d imagine the Ghost Avatar Prop will be in there, not that I’d want it, my Birthday Party Grunt is too good to be topped). Visit this site for proof.

People that get a skin must be happy.

here in the netherlands we don’t even have pre order skins.

Consumerism at it’s finest.

Don’t fall for it.

Considering the difference between Australian, European and American game prices. It seems fair Australian customers get a little bit extra.

> > The whole concept of this many pre-order bonuses is stupid.
> >
> > But honestly, if you take away the Ghost Prop, you pretty much have the same amount of stuff that every other store is offering.
>
> Thats what i am saying, if you look at gamestop all you get is th forest skin and then compare that to this, pretty stupid even though I pre oredered from GAME I feel sorry for people who get Yoink! bonuses lol

Gamestop is getting three extra bonuses too. As well as emblems for their Rewards members.

I don’t think it’s stupid.
Some places just have better deals than other places.

I think the all the pre-order bonuses are awesome. I’m a customer and it makes me feel appreciated. And it’s actually really good marketing by Gamestop.

There should be just one pre order bonus that everybody gets for pre ording or none at all.

Well, anyone who isn’t getting the Deadeye helmet/Raptor skin pre-order are the actual people getting ripped off. Is anyone really mad about the EB pre-orders? The only cool bonus is the BR skin, the rest is just meh.

Quality is better than quantity, they get four bonuses because each of them individually are so uninteresting.

> There should be just one pre order bonus that everybody gets for pre ording or none at all.

Dude no way. We’re not in school where everyone get the same snacks. We are paying customers. Some stores just has better marketing plans then others.

Who cares if you don’t have the same dress for your dolly, there are plenty of other things to worry about like gameplay. Who really cares what their character looks like, they all play the same, grow up.

I’m a Brit and due to Margaret Thatcher we have such a budding free market I can literally buy Halo 4 from a butchers shop

> > There should be just one pre order bonus that everybody gets for pre ording or none at all.
>
> Dude no way. We’re not in school where everyone get the same snacks. We are paying customers. Some stores just has better marketing plans then others.

I am sorry for thinking the pre order bonuses are getting ridicules.