Anyone else think #HunttheTruth is awesome!!??

I don’t know how many people have listened to it, but I think its really good

It’s definitely interesting. Some of the voice acting though…

> 2533274852824836;2:
> It’s definitely interesting. Some of the voice acting though…

I agree with this fellow critic

I like it

It’s very interesting.
Don’t know what’s wrong with the voice acting though, it sounds good to me.

Hunt the truth is very interesting. Oni is truly dirty and. I think that Oni is an enemy in Halo5

> 2533274902469708;6:
> Hunt the truth is very interesting. Oni is truly dirty and. I think that Oni is an enemy in Halo5

This

yea its pretty cool to listen to. I like new halo material. but was that Jacoba Francisca Maria “Cobie” Smulders or berrer known as Robin Scherbatsky on the lastest one?

But we’ve known ONI was dirty for a while though… I find it surprising that people are still shocked about it. maybe because i read most of the books??

I dig it. It’s been a lot of fun to listen to…when Halo Channel decides to not be a lag salad.
But yeah, I’m super appreciative of this type of marketing that adds to the Halo-verse.

Absolutely. I think the voice acting has been pretty amazing. I don’t understand what people expect there, then again it’s subjective mostly too.

I think it’s pretty awesome.

> 2533274830733064;8:
> yea its pretty cool to listen to. I like new halo material. but was that Jacoba Francisca Maria “Cobie” Smulders or berrer known as Robin Scherbatsky on the lastest one?
>
> But we’ve known ONI was dirty for a while though… I find it surprising that people are still shocked about it. maybe because i read most of the books??

ONI is not dirty in like being evil as in “WE WILL DESTROY THE UNIVERSE” kind of dirty, they simply go for the “ends justify the means” motto, for humanitiy’s sake. Sacrifice a thousand to save billions kind of motto.

I’m pretty sure everyone loves it.
No offense to you, but I’m tired of everyone posting “Am I the only one who likes…” Since obviously that’s not the case.

It was fantastic until they started #huntthesignal. Not saying it should be easy to get your face in Halo 5, but… the puzzle was hype done right. I really enjoyed it more when everyone was involved.

I really like it. It is very interested.

I think it’s a genius marketing campaign, and I’m enjoying it a lot. I hope it’ll feel worthwhile in the end, and not like a waste of time.

> 2533274902469708;6:
> Hunt the truth is very interesting. Oni is truly dirty and. I think that Oni is an enemy in Halo5

Agreed. In Spartan Ops, when Captain Lasky was ordered to Kill Dr. Halsey by Prangosky, I knew that ONI was starting their tread into Darkness. The order to kill a Civilian without first proving that she is in fact guilty of the crimes is an unforgivable one, and is obviously one that was made out of a grudge, and not in the right mindset. Prangosky has plenty of reason to hate Dr. Halsey, but abusing that power to ensure personal revenge has forever altered what we view ONI to be.

Hunt the Truth is another point to why ONI is no longer able to be trusted. The cover up of master chief. Of course, knowing that many of the older spartans that we looked up to were actually kidnapped children from across the galaxy is not something many would consider to be a good thing. But these sources they provided to Ben, these lies…Its disgusting.